Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You can't make this shit up :rofl:

Impeachment is an act of Congress and not the Judiciary. Precedence can be used for an argument but it is ultimately a political decision.

Arguing per a KKK decision ultimately fitting.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You can't make this shit up :rofl:

if its somehow proven that d2s knew what was going to happen, that's gonna be a hard argument to make.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
lol "the Brooks brothers" - faaaaancyyyyyy!
Looks like these clowns have made the local news before. You'll definitely not be surprised how.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Looks like these clowns have made the local news before. You'll definitely not be surprised how.

I can't recall the precedence, but if you go to a locale, knowing it will cause a conflict, especially if it ends up in a death, I believe it escalates the charges against you (assuming you are charged w the death).

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Any bets on when Pardon-Palooza will start and how many with the name beginning with T will be included?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Thanks to the NC public school system, I cannot spell to save my life. Spellcheck every post. In High School, which was definitely not in NC, I had to take a foreign language. I chose German. Germans love long words, really long and multi-syllabic. I found that I could spell in German way easier than English, even the long words.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Thanks to the NC public school system, I cannot spell to save my life. Spellcheck every post. In High School, which was definitely not in NC, I had to take a foreign language. I chose German. Germans love long words, really long and multi-syllabic. I found that I could spell in German way easier than English, even the long words.
shiesemeinfrueleinmagawaffen

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Most other languages have rules for spelling. English is a hybrid of Celtic, Old German, Latin, French and whoever managed to conquer the island over the years so no fucking rules.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You dream of Loco Nipples don't you ? Soon they will begin to chase you and your feet will feel stuck to the ground making it impossible to run.
If I did sketches of my dreams for you, you'd be cowering in a shower corner in fetal position for a few days.

At least that's what I do when I wake up, sorry, projecting.

Most other languages have rules for spelling. English is a hybrid of Celtic, Old German, Latin, French and whoever managed to conquer the island over the years so no fucking rules.
Explains that whole "we gonna stop congress and the vice pres from doing their constitutional duties while babbling about the constitution" thing eh?

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
That is correct.

When I was a kid there was this "new spelling method" being tried out. Don't remember the name, but it has sure screwed my ability to spell.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
I'd rather send pics of the shower scene...................*wink*
Gotcha, the tiny hands taking forever to clean the tub would probably be one of those dreams where you're stuck in a loop and don't break until you get up to go to the bathroom. Just watching helplessly as those tiny hands make so little progress in a dirty bathtub.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Gotcha, the tiny hands taking forever to clean the tub would probably be one of those dreams where you're stuck in a loop and don't break until you get up to go to the bathroom. Just watching helplessly as those tiny hands make so little progress in a dirty bathtub.

but I have to pee and can't do it for some reason!

Last edited: