Quantcast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Thanks to the NC public school system, I cannot spell to save my life. Spellcheck every post. In High School, which was definitely not in NC, I had to take a foreign language. I chose German. Germans love long words, really long and multi-syllabic. I found that I could spell in German way easier than English, even the long words.
I still find myself capitalizing nouns unnecessarily. Fucking German language.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Most other languages have rules for spelling. English is a hybrid of Celtic, Old German, Latin, French and whoever managed to conquer the island over the years so no fucking rules.
Fake effing news. Britain was never invaded or conquered by anyone.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fake effing news. Britain was never invaded or conquered by anyone.

Sorry, must just have been the languages of whose turn it was to be the weekly acting executive of the anarcho syndicalist commune.

French was the mother tongue of every English king from William the Conqueror (1066–1087) until Henry IV (1399–1413). Henry IV was the first to take the oath in English, and his son, Henry V (1413–1422), was the first to write in English. By the end of the 15th century, French became the second language of a cultivated elite.[8]

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate broker who took a private jet to Washington

“I’m facing a prison sentence,” she told CBS11 at her home. “I think I do not deserve that.”

I actually agree with her about what she does and doesn't deserve.

No point in taxpayers funding some long drawn out incarceration. I mean hey Trump loves executions....... I say we make america great again, like it was just a little bit before the existence of a jenna ryan.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I didn't see the news piece, just the headline scrolling across the bottom of the screen but it was something about Lady Graham asking Schumer to pardon mango for the sake of unity.

In case no one has had time yet today, fuck Lindsey Graham.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Lady G has been trying to pin the blame of the riot onto Pelosi.

Fuck that weasel. I'd like to see a cage match between him and Ted Cruz. The two-faced backstabbing that would occur would be better than anything the WWE could ever produce.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I didn't see the news piece, just the headline scrolling across the bottom of the screen but it was something about Lady Graham asking Schumer to pardon mango for the sake of unity.

In case no one has had time yet today, fuck Lindsey Graham.
Pretty sure Schumer isn't in a position to do that.

Also; Fuck Lindsey Graham.

This?

Yeah, Fuck Lindsey Graham.