Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
This?

Yeah, Fuck Lindsey Graham.
This guy is a turd. Let’s just bypass consequences and jump straight to the healing. Let’s just dismiss the yearning for consequences...

“But now, in your first act as majority leader, rather than begin the national healing that the country so desperately yearns for, you seek vengeance and political retaliation instead,” Graham continued in his letter to Schumer.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Imagine a world where skin color and who inserts what where didn't cause judgement and conflict. What a utopia.
dream on, Commie!

:D

edit: actually, can you imagine if Lindsey just came out, and how incredible liberated he would feel, almost like he could stand up against those who have manipulated him all these years and speak truth to power?

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
This guy is a turd. Let’s just bypass consequences and jump straight to the healing. Let’s just dismiss the yearning for consequences...

“But now, in your first act as majority leader, rather than begin the national healing that the country so desperately yearns for, you seek vengeance and political retaliation instead,” Graham continued in his letter to Schumer.
He's got a lot of mixed messages going on IMNSHO. For instance, this little tidbit:

Graham argued that the political leaders who were complicit in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol “will be held accountable.”
Which is, you know, "good" in that he is advocating for accountability. Just my opinion, but that (accountability) is what needs to happen in order for the "nation to heal" or whatever. Without accountability, we're just set up for more of this nonsense. But you know, there's not really a precedent for "holding a president accountable" via traditional means of indictment or whatever. We just have this, you know... impeachment thing. That's the mechanism for doing that.

So yeah, we should do that. IDGAF if he's out of office, Trump did the thing he needs to be held accountable for (inciting an insurrection) while he was in office.

What am I missing here?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
He's got a lot of mixed messages going on IMNSHO. For instance, this little tidbit:

Which is, you know, "good" in that he is advocating for accountability. Just my opinion, but that (accountability) is what needs to happen in order for the "nation to heal" or whatever. Without accountability, we're just set up for more of this nonsense. But you know, there's not really a precedent for "holding a president accountable" via traditional means of indictment or whatever. We just have this, you know... impeachment thing. That's the mechanism for doing that.

So yeah, we should do that. IDGAF if he's out of office, Trump did the thing he needs to be held accountable for (inciting an insurrection) while he was in office.

What am I missing here?

He is trying to blame Pelosi for the attacks. I assume this will morph into a conspiracy where all Republicans are innocent victims and complicit democrats need to be held accountable.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What am I missing here?
That when he's convicted they also take away all privileges associated with being an ex-president - pension, $1m a year travel budget, extended Secret Service detail.

Then shortly thereafter he gets to wear prison orange to match his spray paint face.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I was not aware that Trump had de-throned Liz from being queen when he met her in the UK...

Why the fuck is the NYTimes covering these idiots?

They learned nothing from charlottesville.

"Liz believes kamala harris eats fetuses for their pure blood, but she also bakes bread so seems totally normal like you and me!"

Also if you happen to be a crazy cat lady reading this, here's all about this dumbfuck nonsense that you can go find yourself. And I mean hey can't be all bad, this harvard lady's into it!

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Sorry but if your politics can be changed ‘overnight’ by some shit you read on the internet, then you’re a fucking dumb shit.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
No KAMALA eats the fetii in tribute to the globalists at the hest of Joe the pedophile king...... LIZ makes bread while preparing for the storm, which is part of the plan™ and is totally normal.

Jeesh

Liz is the totally completely haahhhhvahd educated normal one!

Wanna bet she's lying through her teeth about harvard? Once you go Q, it seems you go full fantasy factory.
* when I said Liz I was referring to the UK monarch referenced in the newspiece, the nutjob in the piece was Valerie.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
* when I said Liz I was referring to the UK monarch referenced in the newspiece, the nutjob in the piece was Valerie.
oops, sorry

I didn't read past the first two paragraphs :rofl:

It looks like the same fluff these fools always do.

We don't need to know more about stupid. That's how more stupid got made in 2017. Covering milo yionoppolis sold more books for him.

The last thing we need is a bunch of quarantined boomers learning all about where to start down their own Q hole. This happens every single time some dipshit fringe pokes their head up in a way that a bunch of overpaid 'journalists' feel like they need to go cover this new and fascinating movement.

These 'profile' pieces do way more harm than good.