Quantcast

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Didn't he used to say if you punched a protestor he would pay your legal bills?
You know, I'm not really sure what Mr. Trump is saying right now. And further more, I don't care. To be fair, I mostly never cared, but now whatever he is saying or has said or will say... doesn't matter. It's irrelevant. It's moo.

And that's pretty dang awesome.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Let the feeding frenzy begin, wow.

Didn't he used to say if you punched a protestor he would pay your legal bills?
These guys were a farce from the jump. Them and Parler were nothing but surveillance modalities for the Feds. They cut their own throats by thinking they actually had secure comms.

I think I have posted this before, a remnant of my old life. Its old but still applicable to these types of groups.

Eddie Glaube in Begin Again:

...the desire to distance oneself from Trump fits perfectly with the American refusal to see ourselves as we actually are. We evade historical wounds, the individual pain, and the lasting effects of it all. The lynched relative; the buried son or daughter killed at the hands of the police; the millions locked away to rot in prisons; the children languishing in failed schools; the smothering, concentrated poverty passed down from generation to generation; and the indifference to lives lived in the shadows of the American dream are generally understood as exceptions to the American story, not the rule. Blasphemous facts must be banished from view by a host of public rituals and incantations. Our gaze averted, we then congratulate ourselves on how far we have come and ruthlessly blame those in the shadows for their plight in life. Gratitude is expected. Having secured our innocence, we feel no guilt in enjoying what we have earned by our own merit, in defending our right to educate our children in the best schools and in demanding that we be judged by our ability alone. To maintain this illusion, Trump has to be seen as singular, aberrant. Otherwise, he reveals something terrible about us. But not to see yourself in Trump is to continue to lie...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well, I imagine a Navajo or an Arapaho would agree with the sentiment, sort of.
Right, natives. Habitating for thousands of years before the creation of the united states.......well known partisans of vehement left vs right politics.

I was working in montana a few years ago outside the humongous blackfeet reservation. After seeing the weird sovereignty vs glacier NP tourism thing I did wonder why there wasn't just a sign that read "WTF you doin? Leave. LOL"

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Right, natives. Habitating for thousands of years before the creation of the united states.......well known partisans of vehement left vs right politics.

I was working in montana a few years ago outside the humongous blackfeet reservation. After seeing the weird sovereignty vs glacier NP tourism thing I did wonder why there wasn't just a sign that read "WTF you doin? Leave. LOL"
My native comment really started and ended at “Get the Fuck Out”

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Holy shit! It would be ironic if something out of those crazy arms deals ends up taking him out.

You know... if the impeachment results in no ongoing SS protection... maybe? He sure as hell can't pay for his own bodyguards, can he?

Maybe he could get some of Gravy Seals to do it gratis?

Holy shit! It would be ironic if something out of those crazy arms deals ends up taking him out.

And now Twitter seems to have suspended Khamenei's account.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

I've had this weird gnat buzzing in my head since you posted this.

I just remembered what it was. All this happened during something else going on in the news that day (probably The Bachelor) so it got forgotten.