Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I've had this weird gnat buzzing in my head since you posted this.

I just remembered what it was. All this happened during something else going on in the news that day (probably The Bachelor) so it got forgotten.

If it had been Trump installed instead of Biden maybe we would have seen an airplane in the Capitol? Yikes

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It would be one hell of a series finale. Trump out golfing, phone rings:

"Trump here"

"The Ayatollah sends his regards"

Hard cut to black, then credits roll. Just like the Sopranos.

Think of the ratings! Though the Ayatollah strikes me as more of a "family separation policy" kind of guy. I imagine he'd whack Ivanka and Jr before he hit Donald.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It would be one hell of a series finale. Trump out golfing, phone rings:

"Trump here"

"The Ayatollah sends his regards"

Hard cut to black, then credits roll. Just like the Sopranos.

Think of the ratings! Though the Ayatollah strikes me as more of a "family separation policy" kind of guy. I imagine he'd whack Ivanka and Jr before he hit Donald.
That would be a good plot if Trump wasn't a Narcissist asshole. Taking a family member wouldn't bother him one bit. Make him poor, give him Bell's palsey. The biggest injury you could inflict would be to make him think people see him for what he is, poor, ugly and weak.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That would be a good plot if Trump wasn't a Narcissist asshole. Taking a family member wouldn't bother him one bit. Make him poor, give him Bell's palsey. The biggest injury you could inflict would be to make him think people see him for what he is, poor, ugly and weak.
I dunno. I think Donald would be pretty bummed about losing his favorite sexual fetish, Ivanka.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Let’s just settle for a deep fake video of Ivanka getting railed by Jack Dorsey, with her screaming in ecstasy that he’s the greatest businessman of all time, not some scam artist loser like her dad.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hey now, let’s dial it back. Starting to tread into sexist territory IMHO. If we expect the Brian’s on this site to keep it classy when talking about AOC or Harris, let’s afford the same respect for all women eh?

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
That was merely playing with Trump‘s very own pathology of being so needy of praise, insecure and constantly treating his own daughter as a sex object. To make it even less offensive it was discussed in terms of a simulation.

I honestly think that’s a bit different than the stuff I’ve read on here about AOC or drone strikes on Trump, but your mileage may vary.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Respect for women is still a good idea.
Not aiding and abetting murder and massive theft from poor people is a better idea.

I'm not even going to wade into the shit with her and Jared regarding Syria and the Sauds.

I saw a similar topic someone brought up recently

If it helps, I'd far rather see a video of her dad getting railed by jack dorsey

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I could almost muster up some sympathy for growing up with that mess of a chest staring creepy dad.

But at this point there have been decades for separation, reconciling, and remaking one's self, especially with millions of dollars at your disposal.

So meh. Curse them all.

At least she married a quality person with a deep sense of purpose.

:rofl:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
And he would relish the attention and sympathy he received over his loss.
I would offer about as much sympathy as I give the ex wife when she got evicted from any of the multiple places she was evicted from...not to mention the STDs that she had/shared during that time. But I digress…

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
:popcorn:

That just makes me wonder if its even more dis-information from those Commy rascals...what if the Trumpster is a super Patriot, and its all a smear/left hand turn campaign being waged by them??? Hmmmm????

(Sarcasm font=ON)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
That just makes me wonder if its even more dis-information from those Commy rascals...what if the Trumpster is a super Patriot, and its all a smear/left hand turn campaign being waged by them??? Hmmmm????

(Sarcasm font=ON)
(But how the fuck does a former KGB officer get US citizenship???Seriously???)

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
When you’re entire legal team quits, it usually means one of two things, neither is a great sign for the Ol Trumpster. Either he’s got roughly zero shot at not losing, or there’s nearly zero chance they’ll get paid, maybe a bit of both?

Does he get a public defender? Or represent himself?