Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
If they have cooked books for the CFO I guarantee they have cooked books for the kids and others. No way the CFO spends a night in jail if he doesn't have to. I wanna see that whole family get their loans called in and be living in Moscow.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Look what he did for the economy.

Watch or read a history of Nazi Germany and a lot of the Trump strategy will seem super familiar.

Didn't Ivanka say the only book he read was Mein Kampf?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
But... but... CAPITALISM!!

he's already "fundraising" for his "lawsuits" that will never go anywhere (which he well knows)...but the sheep are blind to the grift and will pony up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
“Look, there have always been crazy people in politics, there always has been, there’s always going to be, and who gives a s---?” said one Trump adviser.

Doesn't want to be associated with a bunch of braindead morons but wants to take advantage of a bunch of braindead morons.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The last paragraph is so absolutely damning of the current republicans. What absolute idiots. They miss the point so badly that it just hurts. It’s like a meta-missing of the point. The point is a dot in a different dimension to them. It is painful to read.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
When John Bolton calls you stupid...

Yeah John. Too bad you weren't, I dunno, in a position to testify before congress and maybe get the man impeached, any time, ever. How were those book sales, by the way?

Fuck John Bolton. Hang him as a traitor too. :mad: