Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
View attachment 165096

If they put it off long enough, he can get reelected before trial and can pardon everybody. Genius.

Justice Juan Merchan, agreed to slow down the pace of the court case and tentatively scheduled a trial for sometime in August or September of next year

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ah yes, Dan Quayle. Remember when he gaffed spelling potato and that was enough to disqualify him from running for president? Those were simpler times.

Or when Howard Dean made a funny noise?

Or when Gary Hart had an affair with the woman who Trump had an affair with, married and also cheated on?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Smart move. An audit that will finally show he won.

I bet if you really dig into it you will find he also took Wyoming.
it's all just collecting money from suckers

every bit of it

I suppose he's doing this in a 'friendly' state that will let him do whatever he wants, claim to find some evidence of teh frawd, then use it as an example to then fund raise to keep doing it in other states

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Spotted by wife at the grocery store. The female owner was in the store decked out in the finest Trumpwear from Jina.
jIpzenMI-818718445.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Holy crap. I clicked that link, clicked a random story, started a video, and randomly fast forwarded to the middle. What do I get? a commercial selling me "patriot food prep" for the upcoming wars.

They're all con men.

A fool and their money are soon parted. This seems like the best way to attract fools.