Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

So what happens if Ron ends up on a list with Gaetz?

also....LOL

Voters were smart enough to see that President Trump started the withdrawal and legitimized the Taliban through negotiations.

Not ones that vote for trump or desantis. And if they are they pretend they're not.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Giuliani said he was too busy when asked why he repeated Oltmann's accusations without verifying them.

"It's not my job in a fast-moving case to go out and investigate every piece of evidence that's given to me," Giuliani said in the deposition
This is going well.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
From the Rudy fund page, wow.

The Deep State is on a mission to take down every single one of President Donald J. Trump’s closest allies.

Among their top targets is Rudy Giuliani, who was repeatedly censored for trying to expose the truth about the Biden Family’s corruption ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

But, Rudy’s loyalty to President Trump and the truth has come with a hefty price.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Said nobody ever. :rofl:

Spoken like someone who wants to stay close enough to benefit from the association, but far enough to maintain plausible debiability.

In other words, just another day in the life of a feckless, opportunistic has-been with a flaccid moral compass.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Said nobody ever. :rofl:

I'm not normally one to call someone I've never met a liar.

But Mike Pence is definitely lying.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
such the savvy businessman nice 4.5 billion dollar loss.

Trump's decision not to divest his assets when he took office five year ago turned out to be pivotal, Alexander noted. Trump opted to hang onto his company and real estate assets, then valued at $3.5 billion, despite the potential conflicts of interest his financial entanglements would create.

Had he divested those assets and invested the money in a simple S&P 500 market-tracking index fund the day he entered the White House, and received a common ethics sign-off allowing him to avoid capital-gains taxes, he would be worth about $7 billion today, according to Forbes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The start of the Trump 2024 campaign.

while certainly unnerving, and although there are LEO and military among their ranks, this group is still comprised predominantly of cosplayers. they wanna fuck around and have a civil war, they will be surprised at what they find out.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
According to the people on TikTok and the Sun (British tabloid), the black American flag originated in the civil war and was flown by the Confederates.

I've never even heard of that. And of course there's no picture. But hey old white guys digging up confederate relics tracks....

love this headline :rofl:

cosplayers indeed

Last edited: