jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yesterday, donnie 2 scoops announced his own new social media company. basically a twitter clone, but instead of calling them tweets, he will call them "truths"

can't make this shit up.

1634825423334.png

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There are very few hard rules I follow in life, but never trusting someone who says "trust me", and questioning facts when they have to be described at "truth" has worked for me 100% of the time.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
There are very few hard rules I follow in life, but never trusting someone who says "trust me", and questioning facts when they have to be described at "truth" has worked for me 100% of the time.
This, 1,000%

If you need to call them "truths" you can bet there is going to be some untruthiness happening on that site.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
it wasn't hacked, the dude just signed up with that handle and it let him

because planning :rofl:
if it wasn't officially live, it shouldn't have let him. by the loosest definition that does constitute hacking, because the site security is basically nonexistent.

personally i'd like to see the site go live for a few months, then scrape the whole thing like was done with parler.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I would have had hard time stopping at just @donaldtrump

presidenttrump
thedonald
stablegenius
toadstool_goatfucker
therealcombover

All of those should have been the first things they claimed

given past history, I give that joint like 5 minutes before someone can grab it

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

donnie's own personal account on the social media platform that isn't even officially live has already been hacked

View attachment 166363
Always about the Grift.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Truth Social has already published a long list of prohibited activities—including a clause that states that users must not “disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.” Users are also told they must not “annoy” any of the site’s employees. It’s not clear if that includes Trump himself
:rofl: