Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It's ok if the price of my house increases 3x, since I own it, but not GASOLINE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wasn't there something about only the best people?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The grift is strong. Could also go in the zero faith thread.

Make money, yes. But it's also a likely test run of creating an entirely insulated support base, specifically with the goal of getting cult 45 leaders elected. A deluded Qderp only social media landscape, like parler tried to do, but with broader appeal than straight up naziGab. Midterms test in 2022, keep building through 2024. With complete control over an alternate right wing reality, in a way that facebook couldn't even do.

Fortunately these idiots fuck up everything they touch so who knows if it will work. I mean really, all they have to do is not look for russian and chinese interference. The work will be done for them.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Here come the honky calvary!!

:rofl:

The little marchy through the parking garage at 3:14 with al yankovic calling the shots.....

source

hey @Brian HCM#1

tell me more about antifa :rofl:

still here!

but watch out for the antifa, not the bands of brownshirts continuing to grow!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Make money, yes. But it's also a likely test run of creating an entirely insulated support base, specifically with the goal of getting cult 45 leaders elected. A deluded Qderp only social media landscape, like parler tried to do, but with broader appeal than straight up naziGab. Midterms test in 2022, keep building through 2024. With complete control over an alternate right wing reality, in a way that facebook couldn't even do.

Fortunately these idiots fuck up everything they touch so who knows if it will work. I mean really, all they have to do is not look for russian and chinese interference. The work will be done for them.
Also will be so easy to hack you'd be hard pressed to actually consider it "hacking"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wonder how this will work considering the company is already under federal investigation

He should fit right in, then. It's a shell company, so him as CEO seems appropriate.