Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
His greatest hits tour

"Look forward to seeing everyone in Arizona tomorrow! Many topics will be discussed including the Rigged Presidential Election of 2020, the fake Big Lie, the corrupt LameStream Media, the Afghanistan disaster, Inflation, the sudden lack of respect for our Nation and its leaders, and much more,"

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I drive an electric car with a Bernie sticker on the bumper in a deeply red district. Some days I wonder if that's a dumb thing to do.
Nah man, let's run with it.

I'll pay you 20 bucks to put a pride flag sticker on there, I'm sure someone else will pitch in for a sierra club sticker, then we can sit back and place bids on who gets your stuff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nah man, let's run with it.

I'll pay you 20 bucks to put a pride flag sticker on there, I'm sure someone else will pitch in for a sierra club sticker, then we can sit back and place bids on who gets your stuff.
An ANTIFA sticker would get things moving faster.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
An ANTIFA sticker would get things moving faster.
ooh good call

the multibillion dollar international organization of antifa does in fact stir the pot

I want the car so I'm going with a full sublimated pic of george soros for the rear window. I'll have to include text because no one will actually know who it is. In fact I might just get a pic of ronald jesus reagan and put soros' name underneath it for fun

There should be a rule about always wearing a mask in the car - especially when no one else is in it. That seems to really stir up the heat.
all good answers....keep em coming!