Quantcast

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
They'd simply make daughter-fucking a thing (if it isn't already). Fifth Commandment "honor thy father" clause gets him an exemption.
I don't think this is far from the truth. The evangelicals we're talking about here literally see this as a battle between good and evil, and assuming the DOJ/FBI actually finds something worth a shit (which I really hope they do), they will refuse to believe it. To these people, Trump has been sent by God.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A myiasis of MAGAts was out waving their trump flags at their favorite place to express freedom of speech, a freeway overpass.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I can’t get over how much these guys love waving a flag with another man’s name on it, then go home and have to look their wives in the eyes

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If this could happen to Trump it could happen to me. Chilling to think that if I stole top secret documents I would be held accountable. I genuinely don't recognize the country that where I used to be able to commit treason after holding a position with great responsibility with zero answerability. If there is one thing I expect from a democracy it is rampant abuse of power.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If this could happen to Trump it could happen to me. Chilling to think that if I stole top secret documents I would be held accountable. I genuinely don't recognize the country that where I used to be able to commit treason after holding a position with great responsibility with zero answerability. If there is one thing I expect from a democracy it is rampant abuse of power.
Screenshot_20220810-075212.png

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden, Reality Winter, etc would like a word