Quantcast

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Please expound.
Most of what we know is covered…

View attachment 180487
Yeah, sure, they are covering facts fine (in this case) and you can argue they are being ‘even handed’, ‘sanguine’. This isn’t just a today thing for me, it’s since foragesago. I dunno it could be a me thing. ‘Former president takes information about nuclear arsenal home, up next, this b-listers takes on nothing much at all.’

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The new york times has been the biggest proponent of us going to war in the country, including ukraine.

They are an ivory tower of rich kids completely detached from america, and generally will always be unaffected by what happens in it. You cannot expect an organization like that opine with anything close to a relevant stance.

they've consistently been on the wrong side of history on just about every major national issue since they were founded.

There's a gaggle of writers, journalists and twitter accounts that are a constant running tally of the things they monumentally fuck up the framing on because of that ivory tower perpsective. I'm not even talking about the editorial board which mostly should be dragged out into the street and beaten.

Maggie Haberman and Bari Wiess for cryin out loud...

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Even the crossword puzzle is wrong!
You can laugh but they've been partly responsible for some of the worst aspects and events in this country's history.

Have fun with this long list of further legitimizing stupidity

and one of their best recruitment pieces ever

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hey so apparently D2S sent his copy of the warrant to brietbart, but neglected to redact the names of the FBI agents that executed the search warrant. if brietbart publishes it that will effectively put a target on every FBI agent involved.

BaCk ThE bLuE amirite?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This might finally be the level of shit to get my dad to jump off the Trump train. He had very high levels of clearance for work, and this shit is no joke to him. Haven't talked to him yet though.
Won't matter, he'll just hop on the next dumdum wave amirite?

Someone like desantis is obviously more of a functional human being but he severely lacks the performative nonsense that so earnestly appeals to mouth breathers. I'm not sure there could ever be a true viable 1:1 replacement. It might be just as dangerous but it won't look the same. "dropping an ex president" isn't really that big of a deal

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
At least one lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump signed a written statement in June asserting that all material marked as classified and held in boxes in a storage area at Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and club had been returned to the government, four people with knowledge of the document said.

The written declaration was made after a visit on June 3 to Mar-a-Lago by Jay I. Bratt, the top counterintelligence official in the Justice Department’s national security division.

The existence of the signed declaration, which has not previously been reported, is a possible indication that Mr. Trump or his team were not fully forthcoming with federal investigators about the material. And it could help explain why a potential violation of a criminal statute related to obstruction was cited by the department as one basis for seeking the search warrant used to carry out the daylong search of the former president’s home on Monday, an extraordinary step that generated political shock waves.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This is probably Putin just kicking the hornet’s nest, but still…interesting chatter.

View attachment 180512
That shirt is old news. Not sure how to find it again but that goes back, and there is a picture in here somewhere, of two MAGA types wearing pretty much exactly that during Trump's first run for president.

Edit:. I realize that it's only slightly related after watching the tweet