Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
There are lots of reasons people hold an arm up with a hand on the end of it. That's about as reminiscent as this

That dude wants to make nazi comparisons so that's what he's doing, irrespective of what's actually occurring.

They're holding their index fingers up because that cheeseball music playing in the background is the soundtrack the Q weirdos use in their videos. Where we go ONE we go all. These pearl clutching shit libs went around buying t-shirts that read 'science matters, facts matter' in response to trump and then post this drivel.

THIS was actual reminiscent nazi shit

Holding up an index finger for a different little fantasy cult isn't. I mean he doesn't need to try so hard. They'll do some literal third reich crap in about 5 minutes. All you gotta do is hang out, they'll definitely get around to it. Personally I think the Q shit is arguably creepier. It should be covered for what it is, not what someone wants it to be.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Just throw yo right hand in the ay-yare / goose step like ya just don't cay-yare / and if ya wanna revile / in imm'grants get defiled / evera bodee scream SIEG HEIL

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
now imagine if a PAC started selling NFTs
Like this?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Barring everything else, the fact that you can't retroactively make something declassified after leaving office and you have no proof of ever doing so while in office, I bet if you actually had to state which classified documents you are making the claim for, such as nuclear secrets, foreign agents, that would go over like a lead balloon.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Barring everything else, the fact that you can't retroactively make something declassified after leaving office and you have no proof of ever doing so while in office, I bet if you actually had to state which classified documents you are making the claim for, such as nuclear secrets, foreign agents, that would go over like a lead balloon.
And although the president has the power to declassify, before becoming official affected departments would need to be notified and have them provide an impact statement. The paper trail would be extensive.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
And although the president has the power to declassify, before becoming official affected departments would need to be notified and have them provide an impact statement. The paper trail would be extensive.
Oh yeah, I declassified the Nuclear Codes and our covert operations in China.