Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Anyone who proclaims themselves an alpha male in the tag line of their Twitter handle is decidedly not an alpha male.
Someone who proclaims they are a genius is likely an idiot.

Someone who says 'trust me' should not be trusted.

Someone who claims to be an alpha male probably prances around in front of a mirror with their junk tucked between their legs when no one else is home.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Nick Adams (Alpha Male)√ is the kinda guy who can't take a whiz when someone rolls up on the urinal next to him

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Nick Adams (Alpha Male)√ is the kinda guy who can't take a whiz when someone rolls up on the urinal next to him
"During sexual arousal, muscles at the base of the bladder contract in order to close off the passageway from the bladder into the urethra, the tube through which urine and semen leave the body."

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Not to mention the whole "I was in a hipster coffee shop and the dems were talking about Trumps giant cock" schtick is either a bot, or a straight rip off of now convicted felon Jacob Wohl. Not an original thought in their tiny lizard brains to be found.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Not to mention the whole "I was in a hipster coffee shop and the dems were talking about Trumps giant cock" schtick is either a bot, or a straight rip off of now convicted felon Jacob Wohl. Not an original thought in their tiny lizard brains to be found.
that's the tell, these fucks would never go into a hipster coffee shop.

starbucks?
Delivering newspapers, unloading trucks, cabinet maker, welder, stranding machine operator, Ford assembler, LCM-6 and J-boat skipper/operator/maintainer, electromechanical technician, electrical engineer designing power and logic circuitry, power systems manufacturing engineer and researcher, programmer, systems/networks/security geek, MTB trail builder and maintainer...