Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You’d feel like they already have it, bit just need to ‘legally’ have it.
Apparently. Anyway america sucks, will still suck by the end of garland's term, and nothing meaningful will ever come of this.

Nick Fuentes will be our "president" in 15 years and every english speaking country out there will still wish they're us for some reason because profitability.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Court of appeals nixes special master
The three-judge panel of the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals reversed US District Judge Aileen Cannon’s order appointing a so-called special master to sort through thousands of documents found at Trump’s home to determine what should be off limits to investigators. The court said the judge should not have intervened in the first place
“The law is clear,” the appeals court wrote. “We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so.”
The 11th Circuit said that either approach would be a “radical reordering of our caselaw limiting the federal courts’ involvement in criminal investigations” and that “both would violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations.”

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so now that their CFO Weisselberg might be on the hook to spend the rest of his life in prison, I wonder what he'll have to say about his boss.
no, he plead guilty back in august and agreed to cooperate in the trial against the trump org itself(testify at this trial) in exchange for a reduced sentence.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Despite all of that I am horrified at the very real possibility that the GOP will nominate him and he wins. The man has faced zero consequences for his actions his entire life. And I doubt seriously if he ever will.
while i don't disagree, i would find it difficult to believe the below has nothing to do with Donnie 2 scoops. which doesn't bode well.

1670431965143.png

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Despite all of that I am horrified at the very real possibility that the GOP will nominate him and he wins. The man has faced zero consequences for his actions his entire life. And I doubt seriously if he ever will.
I'm not entirely aware of what's going on right now, or even sure where I am at the moment, but all the things @jonKranked posted probably make Trump's current (only remaining?) grifting opportunity even better (specifically targeting and courting the super far right conspiracy theory crowd).

Again, I don't know where in space or time I currently am.