Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is how you do it. Different jurisdictions but perhaps they could be cellies.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This is how you do it. Different jurisdictions but perhaps they could be cellies.

#savethechildren

I'm sure the Q contingent of the republican party will now be on board with ukraine aid

they care about the children doncha know

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
If the party that claims to be all about "law and order" actually believed it and believed that standing for it would attract more people to the party, then...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
If the party that claims to be all about "law and order" actually believed it and believed that standing for it would attract more people to the party, then...
Then there is the other side that preaches equality & acceptance unless it’s political. If someone differs in views, seems like that side tends to go sideways, pissing down their leg. I can give a shit about someone’s political preference. Then again there a DA who has a history of letting felons off the hook but wants to go full throttle after a possible hush money case. I didn’t care what Clinton did with Monica. I got why he did that. All it is, is the left petrified that Trump could win in 24’ and the are trying to pull out all the stops. 2 impeachment’s, maralago, now this. It’s comical! The best part is reading everyone’s comments here. Nothing is going to happen just as nothing is going to happen to Biden via hunter’s laptop. It’s just going to go away like they all do.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Then there is the other side that preaches equality & acceptance unless it’s political. If someone differs in views, seems like that side tends to go sideways, pissing down their leg. I can give a shit about someone’s political preference. Then again there a DA who has a history of letting felons off the hook but wants to go full throttle after a possible hush money case. I didn’t care what Clinton did with Monica. I got why he did that. All it is, is the left petrified that Trump could win in 24’ and the are trying to pull out all the stops. 2 impeachment’s, maralago, now this. It’s comical! The best part is reading everyone’s comments here. Nothing is going to happen just as nothing is going to happen to Biden via hunter’s laptop. It’s just going to go away like they all do.
Tell me you support upholding the law without eating Whatabout Nuts™

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Tell me you support upholding the law without eating Whatabout Nuts™
I'm definitely for upholding the law no matter what side. If a protest can't be peaceful & civil, they should be arrested if warranted. However, the same should go for all the riots after GF as well as what happened to the new police training site in Atlanta a week or so ago. If caught and guilty, they all should be held responsible and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It happened before he was president. Not like certain business dealings Hunter was doing while Joe was VP, documents found in his garage etc. Ahhh but it's the left, so that's all exempt. It's more of the double standard in place.
So because Trump was a president, he can't be held accountable for his criminal acts? Your ability to acknowledge he is a criminal yet dont care... is fascinating.

And when a presidents kid does something criminal we should condemn the president?

Trump being a criminal is different than Bidens kid being a moron.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So because Trump was a president, he can't be held accountable for his criminal acts? Your ability to acknowledge he is a criminal yet dont care... is fascinating.

And when a presidents kid does something criminal we should condemn the president?

Maybe he just sympathizes with having to pay off sex workers to avoid embarrassing situations.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

No, it was before he "was president", not during his presidency. I was against the Clinton's impeachment for Cigargate while Bill was in office. Again, it's a DA that lets harden criminals released back into the public, but goes after Trump which paying off Stormy is technically is a misdemeanor, yep it's obvious.

There is way more involved than Biden's kid being a moron. There are actual business dealings with China & Ukraine involving Hunter and Joe's brother Jim while Joe was in office. Come on, Hunter was on Air force 2 with Joe while VP traveling to China. Joe claims he didn't know what Hunter was doing in China. Hey dad! Since you're flying to China, mind if I hitch a ride with you on AF2 as I have some business going on? Joe claimed he had no clue what Hunter was up to. Not suspicious? At all? Kind of little? It's all on a laptop with 10% going to "the big guy" Could that be Joe? Most likely. Biden is as crooked as they come. At the end of the day, Biden is president all I can hope is he guides this country in the right direction. Economy/inflation, interest rates are in the shitter now, but there is always hope...... right?