Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Trump said:
“These boxes were interspersed with all sorts of things, golf shirts, clothing, pants, shoes, there were many things.”

I always put my shoes into document boxes, especially classified ones. You telling me you d don't?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Maybe this is why finding attorneys is hard.

“Though respondent has attempted to characterize his conduct as nothing more than zealous advocacy, by early December 2020, respondent knew or was willfully blind to the fact that Joe Biden had won the presidential election and that any effort to challenge or overturn that election would have been frivolous or unlawful,” the Bar’s filing said.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

“Why not just hand them over then?” Baier asked.

“Because I had boxes. I want to go through the boxes and get all my personal things out,” Trump said. “I don’t want to hand that over to NARA yet. And I was very busy, as you’ve sort of seen.”

“But according to the indictment, you then tell this aide to move to other locations after telling your lawyers to say you’ve fully complied with the subpoena when you hadn’t,” Baier asked.

“But before I send boxes over, I have to take all of my things out,” Trump argued. “These boxes were interspersed with all sorts of things, golf shirts, clothing, pants, shoes, there were many things.”

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

“Because I had boxes. I want to go through the boxes and get all my personal things out,” Trump said. “I don’t want to hand that over to NARA yet. And I was very busy, as you’ve sort of seen.”

“But according to the indictment, you then tell this aide to move to other locations after telling your lawyers to say you’ve fully complied with the subpoena when you hadn’t,” Baier asked.

“But before I send boxes over, I have to take all of my things out,” Trump argued. “These boxes were interspersed with all sorts of things, golf shirts, clothing, pants, shoes, there were many things.”
:rofl:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Did Fox just win this case (for the prosecution)? lol...

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Barr said:
“For the sake of the country, our party, and a basic respect for the truth, it is time that Republicans come to grips with the hard truths about President Trump’s conduct and its implications,” Barr wrote. “Chief among them: Trump’s indictment is not the result of unfair government persecution. This is a situation entirely of his own making. The effort to present Trump as a victim in the Mar-a-Lago document affair is cynical political propaganda.”
:popcorn:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I was under the impression that this was in addition to what was already reported.

Sorry, if I got it wrong.
Bring on the nipples, then after suitable chastisement, I will get me coat.