Quantcast

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Before imposing pre-trial incarceration, I bet they threaten or attempt home confinement and a stronger gag order not to use any media, as if Trump would comply.
But yeah, the first amendment is a pesky thing here, lol.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Before imposing pre-trial incarceration, I bet they threaten or attempt home confinement and a stronger gag order not to use any media, as if Trump would comply.
But yeah, the first amendment is a pesky thing here, lol.
Home confinement is generally used when a defendant is a flight risk

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Remember, the trump org has already been found liable in the ny fraud case, the trial that's going on is too determine damages.
Yes but will he actually pay any fines ? He’s not exactly known for paying his debts. And as far as being barred from operating any business in NY state, then he will likely continue under different names. It’s all semantic theater until D2S is genuinely impacted.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:popcorn:

"Ivanka Trump and her two brothers could incriminate themselves under cross-examination during Donald Trump's civil fraud trial, according to a former federal prosecutor."

Guaran-fucking-tee that one and/or all of them incriminate themselves. Short of pleading the 5th to every.single.question, none of them have the mental agility to dance their way through a cross examination by a seasoned prosecutor unscathed.