Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Was talking with a friend about Orange Foolious and his ilk, to include his kids, and how we hope that after he kicks off that they choose to fade into oblivion. Later on it occurred to me that not one of them have had a day of fun in their entire lives, which is why they get off on killing defenseless animals and defending their fathers actions, hoping vainly for his approval in some way. If the younger kid is smart, he will bugger off to Europe, change his name and keep a low profile as soon as he can. The older daughter could probably make her own fortune off MAGAt jizz on OnlyFans...

Not that I care, but yeah...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I am buying 2 pair. That way I can shit in one, and cover it up with the other...

(I play hockey with a bunch of Trumpers...hope I see one of them in those hideous things.)

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
What absolute garbage. Both the reporting and the idiots threatening to boycott. Pick up a load and fail/refuse to deliver it? Talk about fucking around and finding out! I suspect even refusing to pickup a load that’s been assigned to you will result in some finding out. Probably the reason that the one fucking coward deleted his video…

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What absolute garbage. Both the reporting and the idiots threatening to boycott. Pick up a load and fail/refuse to deliver it? Talk about fucking around and finding out! I suspect even refusing to pickup a load that’s been assigned to you will result in some finding out. Probably the reason that the one fucking coward deleted his video…
I was thinking that too... That's a good way to get fired.