Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
<the SEC has entered the chat>
SEC doesn't care, and I don't think there is anything illegal or improper being alleged.
One thing that COULD do though, shareholders transferring their holdings to Odyssey Transfer and Trust, is make the selling of those shares slower and more cumbersome, reducing (but not eliminating) risk of an uncontrolled sell off.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
SEC doesn't care, and I don't think there is anything illegal or improper being alleged.
One thing that COULD do though, shareholders transferring their holdings to Odyssey Transfer and Trust, is make the selling of those shares slower and more cumbersome, reducing (but not eliminating) risk of an uncontrolled sell off.
Short selling isn't illegal. Telling the public / shareholders how to prevent/block something that is legal is certainly questionable.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
not gonna post the videos/images, if you are curious you can find them, buuuuuuuuutttttttttt...........

1713550520316.png

the person was holding some manner of sign, no info yet on what it said.

it appears the individual survived thanks to police intervention (said they were "responsive"), however was described as "charred"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
not gonna post the videos/images, if you are curious you can find them, buuuuuuuuutttttttttt...........

View attachment 210588

the person was holding some manner of sign, no info yet on what it said.

it appears the individual survived thanks to police intervention (said they were "responsive"), however was described as "charred"
Does this mean Rage Against the Machine is getting back together?