Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rofl: Cobb's response to the twitter meltdown on Sunday.

Ty Cobb said:
"Contrary to what many have suggested, the President's comments today are unrelated to the activities of the special counsel, with whom he continues to cooperate,"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
don't get too excited, an indictment isn't a conviction (which would probably result in a pardon)
Accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. I'll take it.

Edit: Besides, Papadopoulos pleaded a month ago, apparently. I got a shiny quarter says he sang like a Greek Canary in exchange for cooperation and a lighter sentence.

Edit 2:
The special counsel revealed Papadopoulos’s plea shortly after the indictment was unsealed. He has been cooperating with investigators for months, according to a court filing.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/manafort-and-former-business-partner-asked-to-surrender-in-connection-with-special-counsel-probe/2017/10/30/6fe051f0-bd67-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html

:happydance:

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. I'll take it.

Edit: Besides, Papadopoulos pleaded a month ago, apparently. I got a shiny quarter says he sang like a Greek Canary in exchange for cooperation and a lighter sentence.
i wonder if mueller will keep his trap shut. part of me wonders with all his russian konnections, that he knows what'll happen if he doesn't keep his trap shut.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
yea sorry, not firing on all cylinders today.
Fair enough. Confused me for a bit.

2. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS made the following material false statements and material omissions to the a. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before defendant PAP ADO POULOS became a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that the professor had told him about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but stated multiple times that he learned that information prior to joining the Campaign. In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS learned he would be an advisor to the Campaign in early March, and met the professor on or about March 14, 2016; the professor only took interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS because of his status with the Campaign; and the professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails" on or about April 26, 2016, when defendant PAPADOPOULOS had been a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign for over a month. b. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS further told the investigating agents that the professor was "a nothing" and "just a guy talk[ing] up connections or something." In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood that the professor had substantial connections to Russian government officials (and had met with some of those officials in Moscow immediately prior to telling defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails") and, over a period of months, defendant PAPADOPOULOS repeatedly sought to use the professor's Russian connections in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and Russian government officials.
https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

Papadopoulos is pleading guilty to lying about his attempts, while employed with/by the Trump campaign, to collude with Russian government officials.

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So Pop has been in custody since 10/6 and it seems like nobody knew (or it didn't seem to be reported) and has been spilling the beans. He has plead guilty (I assume because he KNOWS he is busted) and has been rolling everyone else over.

I am guessing that the goal with Manfort and Bates is yet another plea deal to turn over bigger fish until they find someone who won't flip, or have what they need to make something big stick. But there is no honor among thieves, so my guess is they will spill it all and provide some juicy intel for use on the others higher up the chain.

I fail to see how anyone in the WH will avoid getting at least a little poo on them once the sh!t actually hits the fan.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ryan is too busy doing God's work

Ryan said in a radio interview on WTAQ in his home state of Wisconsin that he doesn't have anything to say on that, other than "nothing's going to derail what we're doing in Congress because we're working on solving people's problems."
And don't even start thinking about a pardon...

The top Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee says lawmakers must make clear to President Donald Trump that pardoning any of his associates in the Russia probe would be "unacceptable, and result in immediate, bipartisan action by Congress."

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Gen. Kelly must have locked up Dotard Don's phone. I am dissapoint at lack of tweets.
Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign. But why aren't Crooked Hillary & the Dems the focus?????Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign. But why aren't Crooked Hillary & the Dems the focus?????

....Also, there is NO COLLUSION!
:clapping: Case closed. And we know Trump barely knew the guy running his campaign, so how can he be held accountable?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The Clown Genius

“Why does he say these things? He does it because he’s creating the future. The fact checkers are missing the entire show. The show is the president is describing the future by pretending it’s the present. It’s right out of the Norman Vincent Peale playbook.”

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I don't think these three are guilty of anything election related. Guilty of being shitty, terrible human beings without morals, ethics, or any redeeming human qualities? Yes. Shifty election stuff? That I doubt.
that doesn't mean i won't be excited if they get removed from office.