Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit."

"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way,"

"This kind of coverage does the viewer a huge disservice and further divides the country," one Fox News personality told CNN.
Bullshit. Name one, name one mother fucker at Fox sincerely interested in "Fair and Balanced". You're that upset, that offended, that concerned over the state of your soul? Just quit you feckless pussies, before you're too far gone to be redeemed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
if Trump fires or defunds the Mueller investigation, I'm putting the odds at 60/40 Congressional Republicans don't move to impeach.
With midterms next year, and the way things are going, I honestly don't think many repubs are gonna stick their necks out for him. Muller isn't stupid, he's playing his cards close, but he's aware of the nature of his task. Realistically, if ("if") they're gonna nail drumpf, its gonna be by the beginning of the summer. Any republican that stands up for him would have that hung around their neck like an albatross during reelection.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
With midterms next year, and the way things are going, I honestly don't think many repubs are gonna stick their necks out for him. Muller isn't stupid, he's playing his cards close, but he's aware of the nature of his task. Realistically, if ("if") they're gonna nail drumpf, its gonna be by the beginning of the summer. Any republican that stands up for him would have that hung around their neck like an albatross during reelection.
Would they though? Something like 88% of Republicans polled say they approve of Trump. And the strong majority of those approve of the person, not necessarily the job he's doing. Given how well they've gerrymandered themselves into an advantage, I wouldn't necessarily put it past them to do nothing and still retain a majority. Unless of course the Democrats can find a way to solidify their message and mobilize voters...

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Bullshit. Name one, name one mother fucker at Fox sincerely interested in "Fair and Balanced". You're that upset, that offended, that concerned over the state of your soul? Just quit you feckless pussies, before you're too far gone to be redeemed.
they work for fox...who’s gonna hire them if they leave? breitbart? drudge report? infowarzzzzz? :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Would they though? Something like 88% of Republicans polled say they approve of Trump. And the strong majority of those approve of the person, not necessarily the job he's doing. Given how well they've gerrymandered themselves into an advantage, I wouldn't necessarily put it past them to do nothing and still retain a majority. Unless of course the Democrats can find a way to solidify their message and mobilize voters...
Elections aren't decided by the core base. They are decided by independents.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Boy.....I dunno. The looney fringe totally owns the GOP soul right now, and they are the hard core trumpkins. Trump is correct about both Flake and Corker. They are "Losers". While we might applaud them for their "bravery" to point out that trump is nuts, the real reason they found the spine to speak up is because they are going to lose primary challenges to opponents from the right. Any GOP member of congress who doesn't want a primary challenge from a Bannon stooge is going to keep his/her mouth shut, up to and including the time that even Fox news is airing the tapes of Putin peeing all over Trumps face.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Boy.....I dunno. The looney fringe totally owns the GOP soul right now, and they are the hard core trumpkins. Trump is correct about both Flake and Corker. They are "Losers". While we might applaud them for their "bravery" to point out that trump is nuts, the real reason they found the spine to speak up is because they are going to lose primary challenges to opponents from the right. Any GOP member of congress who doesn't want a primary challenge from a Bannon stooge is going to keep his/her mouth shut, up to and including the time that even Fox news is airing the tapes of Putin peeing all over Trumps face.
called it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
see my above comment re: independents. the GOP doesn't win elections with *just* their core base. same goes for dems.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
see my above comment re: independents. the GOP doesn't win elections with *just* their core base. same goes for dems.
In a lot of these terribly gerrymandered districts, they sure do win on just the base. That's why they are so scared of primary challengers. They don't care about the general election because nobody with a (D) stands a chance. My district is a perfect example of this.

This douche has run basically unopposed except from the right for decades.

and remember this nutjob? He only lost when he decided to run against another nutjob for a different seat.

There are lots of terrible districts like mine, and it will only get worse if the Republicans are still in control after the census.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In a lot of these terribly gerrymandered districts, they sure do win on just the base. That's why they are so scared of primary challengers. They don't care about the general election because nobody with a (D) stands a chance. My district is a perfect example of this.

This douche has run basically unopposed except from the right for decades.

and remember this nutjob? He only lost when he decided to run against another nutjob for a different seat.

There are lots of terrible districts like mine, and it will only get worse if the Republicans are still in control after the census.
Keep your fingers crossed

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-justice-kennedys-silence-means-for-the-future-of-gerrymandering/?src=obsidebar=sb_1

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh, they are. There is a woman here running against Lamborn that I met at a protest about a year ago. I've already thrown some money at her campaign, I don't think she has a goddamn chance, but everything I thought I knew about politics also went in the garbage can during the last election, so who knows?
I am keeping tabs on the governor's race back in VA. ReTrumplican candidate has a solid chance of taking it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
now i wanna build a wall. at the mason dixon line.
Virginia has had a democratic governor for at least the past 3 terms and has been equally blue for Presidential elections. Somewhat unique as it not only has the typical liberal urban areas, but a fair number of moderate/liberal rural counties.

If they build a wall, make sure to re-route the mason Dixon line around Pennsyltucky.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Virginia has had a democratic governor for at least the past 3 terms and has been equally blue for Presidential elections. Somewhat unique as it not only has the typical liberal urban areas, but a fair number of moderate/liberal rural counties.

If they build a wall, make sure to re-route the mason Dixon line around Pennsyltucky.
i personally wanna break pennsyltucky up

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout