Quantcast

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Fuck this guy in particular. Fire and prosecute his ass.

EDIT TO ADD: And honestly fuck everyone on this list here as well:

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Fuck this guy in particular. Fire and prosecute his ass.

EDIT TO ADD: And honestly fuck everyone on this list here as well:

All traitors and inserrectionists. Remember them.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
like hillary or not, the term "deplorables" has been on my mind a lot recently...

on a lighter note, someone needs to do a princess bride "have fun storming the capitol" meme

Last edited:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
they better not bring any charges to any of these people for the next two and a half weeks You wouldn't want Trump to pardon every one of them.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
And today they'll be "deleting" shit in some vain attempt to erase the evidence... not knowing that *that* shit is impossible. :rofl:
All the images, videos, and livestreams were being scraped as it happened. It's already too late.

I guarantee you not a single one of those clowns was using a burner phone either.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The morons documented everything they did. I am sure there were a few organized intelligent nefarious characters who knew better. Vlad's buddies.
with the prevalence of others recording, it would have been difficult for them to completely evade being captured on film at least at some point.

Sorgie

Monkey
May 20, 2005
Rochester
That reminds me. There is a guy in my neighborhood that runs a handyman business. His logo is a little white supremacist-ish. I don't think he realizes it, he has a black lives matter sign in his yard. I wonder if I should have a little talk with him.

As someone who is married to a Norwegian the first thing I saw when seeing that was the Norwegian flag. Then looking up the business, the owners last name definitely has Norwegian heritage and Washington state has the 6th most Norwegian Americans in the country. I get what you are saying, and based on the current political climate I think those feelings are heightened, but there also does seem to be a large amount of confusion in this country between the Confederate flag and the Norwegian flag. Not with you specifically, it just really boggles my mind when I see news stories about people shocked by the "white supremacists" because there is a Norwegian flag outside their house or business. One is an X with stars and the other is a cross on its side with no stars.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
if anyone finds a good site to track progress, post it up!
follow these

Twitter (and some of the dark holes of reddit) are where it will happen first

What you're going to find is that a lot of the people named are people every one of those twitter accounts has a profile running on. It's the same people from Charlottesville, the same people from the mask protests at capitols, the same people posting Q and antisemitic shit for the last few years........

Keep an eye out for "baked alaska/Tim Gionnette". That dumbass streamed himself and his other little nazi buddies the entire time he was in there.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
As someone who is married to a Norwegian the first thing I saw when seeing that was the Norwegian flag. Then looking up the business, the owners last name definitely has Norwegian heritage and Washington state has the 6th most Norwegian Americans in the country. I get what you are saying, and based on the current political climate I think those feelings are heightened, but there also does seem to be a large amount of confusion in this country between the Confederate flag and the Norwegian flag. Not with you specifically, it just really boggles my mind when I see news stories about people shocked by the "white supremacists" because there is a Norwegian flag outside their house or business. One is an X with stars and the other is a cross on its side with no stars.
Nazis in america (and elsewhere) have hijacked "norwegian" identity as some sort of pure, white viking iconography.

It's a thing.

This is just one of them. Lots of these twats have similar cross tatoos

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
follow these

Twitter (and some of the dark holes of reddit) are where it will happen first

What you're going to find is that a lot of the people named are people every one of those twitter accounts has a profile running on. It's the same people from Charlottesville, the same people from the mask protests at capitols, the same people posting Q and antisemitic shit for the last few years........

Keep an eye out for "baked alaska/Tim Gionnette". That dumbass streamed himself and his other little nazi buddies the entire time he was in there.
Dude, I'm starting to think YOU'RE the one hoarding all the ammo out there!
Good stuff. Our militia will be legendary. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That is literally the formula used for a lot of confederate/white supremacist logos. Take your favorite christian based european flag, fancy it up and give it a full red white and blue colorway.

Norwegian heritage is a big thing around here, however percentage wise Norwegians were always a minority. This area attracted a lot people from countries with strong fishing backgrounds. There were always a lot more Greek and Portuguese immigrants, but short of a few restaurants you would never know it. But we have large Norwegian cultural centers and museums, more-so than actual native ones. Yet somehow Norwegian culture became the 'supreme' one in the area. Funny how that happens.

I was listening to a podcast on European racism in sports, I can't remember who it was attributed to but there is a famous quote "Africa starts at the Pyrenees". There is probably good reasons why white supremacist flags aren't based off of French, Italian and Portuguese flags.

Now I am no means saying that guy is a nazi. But to me, especially moving here from the south, everytime I see that logo I think 'fuckinig nazis'.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Nazis in america (and elsewhere) have hijacked "norwegian" identity as some sort of pure, white viking iconography.

It's a thing.

This is just one of them. Lots of these twats have similar cross tatoos
that's how they work. they infiltrate groups, web forums, etc that aren't white supremecist and slowly start to introduce some of the ideas and basically bait them into it.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
and so it begins....
I'm finding it semi-difficult to believe that ALL of these dickbags funded their own way to DC. I mean, buying a flag, shirt or hat made in a Chinese sweatshop is one thing, but travel? Lodging?

If I was smarter and had resources (or was interviewing them after they're arrested) I'd check into any flow of funds into the rioter's bank accounts. I'm guessing that might be interesting.