Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
after the parler debacle i'd wager many of them will find themselves under actual deep state surveillance, if they aren't already.
This will probably turn into a new growth industry with a need for more FBI agents and other investigators to handle the thousands of cases. And if that happens then I will gladly credit Trump with creating jobs.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
trump stands to potentially set 2 (3) records:

to account for 50% of all impeachments in US history (first to be impeached twice)

to be the first to be convicted

the dems in the house alone have enough votes to impeach. 4 house republicans have already come out in support. i'd only expect this # to rise.

rumor is that 20 senators are open to conviction.

:popcorn:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Gee way to stand up for your principles google. If only we could have foreseen any of anything.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Q focused, but applicable to this whole pile of steaming garbage for half the country.

Fucking 4chan, man... that place is a cesspool.

Same poster says this later...

You look for proof you're going to find it. You could make a list like that any day because everyday weird, low probability things happen. Even within a relatively narrow domain. And with a sufficiently vague hypothesis, you can even think you predicted them.

If you really want to know, figure out what would prove you wrong and look for that. You'll always see the face in the cloud if you want too. Try talking to it. See what it says back.
Like I sayed before... some people want the freedom to think for themselves. Others, the freedom from it.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Also, listening to the Rs object to the latest Impeachment.
They are VERY concerned with Democrats divisive actions!!!1!!!

Fuck right off, each and every one of 'em.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Also, listening to the Rs object to the latest Impeachment.
They are VERY concerned with Democrats divisive actions!!!1!!!

Fuck right off, each and every one of 'em.
Matt Gaetz is hilarious and a piece of shit. He literally was BOOED while gargling trump nuts in defense.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
up to 6 house repubs now openly support impeachment

however word on the street is that comrade turtle, while seeming open to conviction, has to plans to reconvene the senate before the 19th.