Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
True but no one I knew died from an STD. Drug overdoses yes, STD,s they got shots. I never caught anything (yes if got tested) or created unwanted spawn for that matter.

I was going to ask if you were ever concerned about unwanted pregnancies, but realized it wouldn't be politically correct to assume you were talking about sex with women.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I was going to ask if you were ever concerned about unwanted pregnancies, but realized it wouldn't be politically correct to assume you were talking about sex with women.
Maybe

Regardless always be prepared. Always carried condoms and had spares in the glove box of the Land Cruiser. My motto: no glove no love. Did not want any little Eric's running around.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
".......from the blackness"

:rofl:

No but seriously. We have a mussolinni. I don't know about you guys but there needs to be a sit down with my parents at some point before 2024. It's gonna take diagrams, some fox news clips and some history books but fucking hell.....it almost just happened.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Does anybody think that Mango Unchained will do actual time?

What is the scope of the investigation - does it cover a certain period or are they gonna do a forensic trawl of his entire tax life?

Don't want to get my hopes up or make too much popcorn.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

What is the scope of the investigation - does it cover a certain period or are they gonna do a forensic trawl of his entire tax life?

Don't want to get my hopes up or make too much popcorn.
No. I am guessing that shit was all done in the name of the Trump organization. Corporations are people too, they just don't go to jail.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
No, because he will drag this out as long as possible in the courts through appeals and filings and briefings and who the hell knows what else, and that will take years and his unhealthy fat ass will probably die before anything actually comes of this.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"According to Cockburn’s source about the seven whistleblowers, there’s more. It is that Kushner (allegedly) gave the green light to MBS to arrest the dissident journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, who was later murdered and dismembered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. A second source tells Cockburn that this is true and adds a crucial twist to the story. This source claims that Turkish intelligence obtained an intercept of the call between Kushner and MBS. And President Erdogan used it to get Trump to roll over and pull American troops out of northern Syria before the Turks invaded."

Holy crap!
Biden bringing back a classic.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
:stupid: Once an addict, always and addict. He may not be currently using, but like alcoholism, it doesn't just go away after a couple of weeks off the rock.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:stupid: Once an addict, always and addict. He may not be currently using, but like alcoholism, it doesn't just go away after a couple of weeks off the rock.
My brother who does everything 110% did the same with his crack habit. It wasn't until he did the same with AA that he finally got clean. 25 years now, but still.

But just look at that dude. He reminds me of Paul Bearer.
Paul_Bearer_bio--709d1387320c3947089e11ef8480ae2b.jpg