Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
mods plz give stevew a new custom title...i suggest “sunshine” ... or maybe “jugs lover”
hey....last time i had a avatar with bewbs i got banned....

sorry....i do not care for either party....keep on taste testing each others assholes.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
sorry....i do not care for either party....keep on taste testing each others assholes.
Nobody is saying you should donate half your salary to the democrats every month. But if you cant see and acknowledge the pure fucking retardation coming out of the republican party ever since Trump ran for president... Youre either not paying attention or you need to start think about the possibility that perhaps somethings wrong with you.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Nobody is saying you should donate half your salary to the democrats every month. But if you cant see and acknowledge the pure fucking retardation coming out of the republican party ever since Trump ran for president... Youre either not paying attention or you need to start think about the possibility that perhaps somethings wrong with you.
why yes your worship....well aware.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
the great people of massachusetts voted for a guy who let a woman drown in a car he put in the river without blinking a eye....and that great party never told him he couldn't run.
In all fairness, the Kennedys threw awesome parties. Been to a few as my FIL was standing 6’ from bobby when he was shot.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
In all fairness, the Kennedys threw awesome parties. Been to a few as my FIL was standing 6’ from bobby when he was shot.
all my hippie teachers loved teddy.....had no conscience.......killing a woman didn't matter to them...party first....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd stopped reading the results when ~50% of returns were in and Moore had an 8 point lead. Very happy late last night to discover there was a semblance of decency out there which had turned out in sufficient numbers to not elect him even if perhaps that wasn't their normal voting direction.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'd stopped reading the results when ~50% of returns were in and Moore had an 8 point lead. Very happy late last night to discover there was a semblance of decency out there which had turned out in sufficient numbers to not elect him even if perhaps that wasn't their normal voting direction.
90%+ black vote. The stats are a bit crazy to look at, really.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
the Donald said:
The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!

If last night’s election proved anything, it proved that we need to put up GREAT Republican candidates to increase the razor thin margins in both the House and Senate.
"I told you so." - the Donald.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so the guy who gave joy behar a orgasm on tv will be forbidden from reporting on trump when he comes back...funny...

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Black men went for Jones by 93%, and black women by 98%. For Jeff Sessions old seat. Fuck you Keebler. :rofl:

Self proclaimed evangelicals went for Moore by 80%. Whose kid would Jesus molest?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/alabama-exit-polls/?utm_term=.e598f3a253fc
Seriously, even with all the voter suppression in Alabama, enough people listened to Charles Barkley and stood up for the good of the state. I still am a little blown away by that margin, though.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Holy fuck........

The dead air really made that. I know it wasn't probably more than 3 seconds, but on TV, that shit felt like eternity. Glad I already peed this morning or I might have a mess to clean up.
this is probably the second best thing to come out of the whole thing, aside from moore actually losing

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"I know that Donald Trump did it when we made him president," Crockett said.

"Because he's Christian and he picked it. That's what he wanted to swear in on."

I am a better Xtian than Orange Foolious...that is teh biggest laugh of his entire "presidency." That a guy who worships himself could fool a bunch of evangelical retards into thinking he worships the same imaginary man in the sky as they do.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
It remains to be seen if the Jones victory can be seen as a repudiation of all things Trump, or if it was simply the people of Abalama rejecting an accused child molester who had already been fired twice from their highest court and doing something decent for a change.

My hope obviously is that it serves as a wake up call for both parties to start submitting decent, vetted candidates for office, not just some BillyJoeJimBob good old boy who thinks its his or her turn...