Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Looking forward to the day when this entire thread is cataloged at the Smithsonian and we are all hailed as heroes of the resistance. Or lined up against a wall and shot with plutonium tipped darts.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Fave on trump tweet of the day so far by @LewSOS

Pretty impressed with Macron's strategy of flattering Trump personally in order to gain a strong platform to attack everything he stands for. Probably the only world leaders with a better Trump strategy are Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He's just being presidential. Did you know he could be that bigly presidential? He can be so presidential. Some people say perhaps the most presidential in the history of presidentials. Who woulda thought?
He speaks directly to the people. But only when they're at Golden Corral. And the TVs are tuned to Fox Newz.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I just love how the con-bots are losing the shit over the roast. :boss:
She did nothing more than mirror their own comments back at them.
It was very well written, funny and even a bit hard to watch at points. Well Done :cheers:
Hey come on, it all good, after all it was only "locker room talk":rofl:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna870351

I like that his doctor looks like a burn out from a Jimmy Buffet concert

Pretty sound logic if you ask me.

Article said:
During Trump's presidential campaign, Bornstein wrote a letter declaring "unequivocally" that Trump would be the healthiest president in history. He called Trump's health "astonishingly excellent." The Trump campaign released the letter in December 2015.

Bornstein told NBC News in 2016 that he wrote the note in just five minutes while a limo sent by the candidate waited outside his office.

Asked how he could justify saying Trump would be the healthiest president ever, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead."

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado