Quantcast

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/republicans-give-democrats-some-important-cover-taxes-health-care-n870681

Marco Rubio said:
“There is still a lot of thinking on the right that if big corporations are happy, they’re going to take the money they’re saving and reinvest it in American workers,” Rubio told the Economist. “In fact, they bought back shares, a few gave out bonuses; there’s no evidence whatsoever that the money’s been massively poured back into the American worker.”
No shit #1.

Tom Price said:
There was former Trump HHS Secretary Tom Price saying that eliminating the individual mandate — which the tax law included — will increase health-care premiums: "There are many, and I am one of them, who believes that that actually will harm the pool in the exchange market because you'll likely have individuals who are younger and healthier not participating in that market," he said. "And, consequently, that drives up the cost for other folks in that market."
No shit #2.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
so this is basically an admission that he paid hush money to a pron star he supposedly dipped his cheeto in

:rofl:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-trump-stormy-daniels_us_5aea6adee4b00f70f0eefbea
Not only that, but campaign contributions over the limit, straw contributions (Remember what Dinesh D'Souza went to jail for?), falsifying FEC declarations, bank fraud, money laundering, falsifying taxes, etc. This isn't even related to the Russia stuff. For the love of teh @FSM, I hope Rudy keeps talking.

Of course mouth breathers don't care. This shouldn't surprise anyone. But I'll bet you Robert Mueller cares, I bet DOJ and FEC care.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Watching Michael Avenatti during all this mess with Herr Twitler has certainly been entertaining. It's like watching someone throw seals into the shark tank. I wish that I had Avenatti's enthusiasm for work. I'm guessing that's one dude who leaps out of bed every morning with a giant grin. Hat's off to him.
he's basically shooting fish in a barrel. pretty easy job, and he gets to troll orange foolius