Quantcast

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I'd love to hear how many of her 50 employees are going to college. Or paying for college with the money she pays them. I have a hard time believing the job pays much.

Just another rich person , out of touch with reality.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm pretty sure she deserves the roasting:

"It starts overseas — we have seven plants in Asia, where the hinges are manufactured. They are shipped to the Lucerne plant outside Detroit, inspected, repackaged and sent to another auto supplier for assembly before being shipped to Toledo for installation on the vehicle."

If this is true... I'm failing to see what sort of *actual* jobs she is creating locally. So her people here in the states inspect and repackage hinges? WTF is that? :confused:
Um, her job, she is worried about her job and her profits.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
WH deputy Press sec Raj Shah today describing the 60 dead as a Hamas propaganda stunt..... They've given up trying to claw their way deeper thru the bottom of the barrel and have now broken out the Jack(ass)hammers.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Sweet baby jebus

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski has testified that the president's primary residence utilizes a blocked number, but Trump Jr. said in testimony that he doesn't recall whether the call was from his father:

Q. Does your father used a blocked number on his cellphone or on any phones that you call him on?

A. I don't know.

Q. So you don't know whether this might have been your father?

A. I don't.

Philip Bump lays out the timeline in detail here:

• June 6, 4:04 p.m.: Agalarov calls Trump Jr. Call logs suggest that the call lasts between 60 seconds and two minutes.
  • June 6, 4:27 p.m.: Trump Jr. receives an incoming call from a blocked number. It lasts for four minutes.
  • June 6, 4:31 p.m.: Trump Jr. calls Agalarov. The call lasts for three minutes.
  • June 6, 4:38 p.m.: Trump Jr. emails Goldstone. “Rob thanks for the help.”

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I posted a while back about the NRA accepting unusually large "donations" from Russia.
Also this talk of some of (or all of) the golf course purchases made with cash. I swear, heads might explode if it turns out old Donny is broke and WAY leveraged by Russians ( my money is on him being broke)