Quantcast

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act implemented tax code changes that no longer allow the University of Colorado to accept pre-tax parking deductions.

Effective June 1, 2018, all parking deductions will transition from pre-tax to post-tax. This change affects employee on all campuses.
Thanks, Trump.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
fuck yea, space force.

What's the saying? Think about how dumb the average person is, then imagine half the people are dumber than that. Our country is dying of self inflicted stupidity.
I'm gonna marry @Da Peach 's sister in law and move to Canadia.

also, $5 says this shooter at the newspaper is traced back to that douchbag who just suggested people start killing journalists.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
also, $5 says this shooter at the newspaper is traced back to that douchbag who just suggested people start killing journalists.
I won't be taking that bet.....

https://twitter.com/publicaddress/status/1012494318102241280

@EricHartleyFrnd
Dear reader: I created this page to defend myself. Now I'm suing the shit out of half of AA County and making corpses of corrupt careers and corporate entities.
[/URL]

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
What's the saying? Think about how dumb the average person is, then imagine half the people are dumber than that. Our country is dying of self inflicted stupidity.
it's a fucking poll....but....84%

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
fuck yea, space force.

Crystalline_entity_art.jpg