Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Wow, I know I shouldn't be surprised to see folks standing with him on this, yet I am.

I have folks say on Facebook "we mess with other countries elections all the time." And "they say it had no impact, so where is the harm?" :disgust:

A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal. <------- You are here.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did...

You deserved it.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Wow, I know I shouldn't be surprised to see folks standing with him on this, yet I am.

I have folks say on Facebook "we mess with other countries elections all the time." And "they say it had no impact, so where is the harm?" :disgust:
Sounds like it is time to reply with an "I don't talk with or associate with Traitors" then block the oxygen thieves.

Seriously, if they can not distinguish between normal party politics even if nastier than any other time in history and open Treason performed on a world stage, then they are beyond reasoning with.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Somebody at work said "well, all these DNC people were dirty and some went to jail". To which I said "yeah, maybe criminal, but not treason". Colluding with a foreign power? Treason.
That's what I was saying. Left, right, I don't give a damn. We have pending cases with hard evidence that says shit went down. Guy YOU HIRED have said "it was totally Russia" and you stand there and toss all that is great about America under the bus and y'all are ok with that?

I am not. I don't care who said it.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali

We bomb other countries all the time. Why should we care if Russia bombs us a little?

Am I right guys??

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
You're surprised that Dana Rohrabacher, Trent Lott, and Joe "You Lie!" Wilson are idiots? :confused:

Rohrabacher is not only a moron, he's probably a traitor.
"“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy said in the recording of a June 15 exchange obtained and published by the Washington Post. At that point, House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) cut off the conversation and swore those present to secrecy."

https://www.axios.com/report-gop-rep-dana-rohrabacher-referenced-in-affidavit-of-russian-spy-3b29a9be-d6d9-4d3d-9bf8-0eac4919a25c.html

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
is it just me, or does trump seem.... shaken and uneasy in the last few days?
Maybe the stress is catching up.
The 37th President of the United States was hysterical. Crumpled in a leather chair in the Lincoln Sitting Room, his favorite of the 132-rooms at his disposal in the White House, Richard Milhous Nixon called for his Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger. Nixon was drinking, Nixon was exhausted, Nixon was physically and mentally unwell and, hours earlier, Nixon had finally realized that he had no other choice but to become the first President in United States history to resign his office.
At that point, Paul Ryan now complicit.
He's been complicit for a lot longer than that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
donny two scoops has got to be starting to come to the realization that the jig is up, it's only a matter of time before the house of cards comes down. even if he resigns, i don't think he'll be able to escape prosecution (assuming in all likelihood that enough evidence is compiled to prosecute). anyone wanna take bets that he resigns and tries to claim asylum in russia?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
46 will pardon 45 after the Nixon-Ford precedent. Sad but I think it shall be true.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
eh, if anything he'd resign on the condition that mikey pence pardons him, but he won't resign, not until the turtle man is in danger of not getting reelected.