Quantcast

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
And the Banana republicans just shot down attempt's to subpoena Reek's translator from the Helsinki meeting.
I hope that translator has life insurance to cover the funeral costs....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
thank goodness we have a well regulated militia ...

:tinfoil:
that'll be the next shoe, Trump justifying the disarming of those who would remove him from power.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
thank goodness we have a well regulated militia ...

:tinfoil:
that'll be the next shoe, Trump justifying the disarming of those who would remove him from power.
That is exactly why he picked Kavanaugh for SCOTUS who will attempt to broaden the powers of the office of President and protect him from indictment and prosecution.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That is exactly why he picked Kavanaugh for SCOTUS who will attempt to broaden the powers of the office of President and protect him from indictment and prosecution.
at the rate info has been coming out this week, i'm not entirely sure kavanaugh will make it to the scotus (if at all) before cheeto gets flushed. by all accounts it would seem he's starting to circle the drain.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
at the rate info has been coming out this week, i'm not entirely sure kavanaugh will make it to the scotus (if at all) before cheeto gets flushed. by all accounts it would seem he's starting to circle the drain.
That has been the prediction from day 1. Hasn't happened yet.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
looks like miss guilfoyles full time job will be servicing melania and ivanka trump....no longer at faux news.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That has been the prediction from day 1. Hasn't happened yet.
:stupid: x eleventybillion

Trumps been a joke since long before he ever became President*. Let that sink in.

Until the day he is Frog Marched out of office, everyone should assume he will remain president for at least the next six years and be accordingly upset. I do. The implication that somehow some sort of rubicon has finally been crossed belies the fact that we have crossed 1000 rubicons thus far. Five Thirty Eight shows Trump today at a 41.8% approval rating. 71% of Republicans approve of Trumps Russian fellating. For these people, Russian interference is a feature, not a bug. That should be very concerning to us all. Its worth noting that apparently, even Bob Mueller doesn't believe that a sitting President can be indicted. (a good primer can be found here.) He can be impeached, but a criminal indictment is really up in the air, legally. Even both of those things are up in the air given that 1. The current GOP will never, ever, go after the Orange Goose laying the shit eggs, and 2. a seating of Brett Kavanaugh.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:stupid: x eleventybillion

Trumps been a joke since long before he ever became President*. Let that sink in.

Until the day he is Frog Marched out of office, everyone should assume he will remain president for at least the next six years and be accordingly upset. I do. The implication that somehow some sort of rubicon has finally been crossed belies the fact that we have crossed 1000 rubicons thus far. Five Thirty Eight shows Trump today at a 41.8% approval rating. 71% of Republicans approve of Trumps Russian fellating. For these people, Russian interference is a feature, not a bug. That should be very concerning to us all. Its worth noting that apparently, even Bob Mueller doesn't believe that a sitting President can be indicted. (a good primer can be found here.) He can be impeached, but a criminal indictment is really up in the air, legally. Even both of those things are up in the air given that 1. The current GOP will never, ever, go after the Orange Goose laying the shit eggs, and 2. a seating of Brett Kavanaugh.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/is-the-gop-a-party-or-a-cult/

Spoiler alert: cult

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Editor’s note: The comment thread on this story has been closed to new submissions because too many recent comments were violating our Terms of Service.
'Bout says it all, no?

Do you think the residents of Jonestown, looked down into the dark abyss of those glasses of kool-aide, and thought, "maybe this has gone too far"? Fuck no. Even if they had some last minute doubt, they'd gone too far, there was no turning back, they would have to admit to being suckers, to being lied too, that crime and murder and a whole slew of horrible shit had been done to them, for them, by them, and they just couldn't do it. That's where the Trump supporter is now. Drink that glass of kool-aide, own that glass of kool-aide. It will be all the sweeter because it's made of librul tears. Take that cucks!

But with guy who can launch atomic weapons.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
California ro be stripped of CARB powers.

Seems like they could easily back door the process by making it exorbitantly expensive to register a car but negate that with a discount if it meets certain (CARB) criteria.