Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Holy shit....

Forget Russia for a minute. The feds don't even need that to nail Cohen to the wall, or The President*.

Campaign finance violations (Paying off Stormy qualifies) if Cohen claims attorney/client and probably charges for all the shady ways they tried to cover it up. Federal and state. If he claims Trump wasn't involved, then privileges don't apply and now they can open to scrutiny by the Feds. AND Adultery is a crime in the state of NY. The state could prosecute Trump for an unpardonable crime and probably violates a pre-nup with his mail order bride.

I bet we are bombing Syria by tomorrow afternoon.
Called it!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
For kicks I just did a quick review of all the major cable news channels. One of them is talking about illegal immigration, I'll let you guys guess who that is.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
FAKE NEWS! DEEP STATE! THOSE DIRTY, STUPID DEMS AND THEIR UGHHGGGGGHH CROOKED HILLARY....

“Mr Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows."

:banana::busted::banana:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Swampy!

The first two members of Congress to publicly support Donald Trump for president have been indicted, and the three men who were next in line to back him have weathered significant scandals.
<snip>
Reps. Scott DesJarlais (R-Tenn.) and Tom Marino (R-Pa.) were the fourth and fifth members of Congress to publicly back Trump. HuffPost broke the story in 2012 that, although DesJarlais, a physician, presented himself as anti-abortion and pro-family, he pressured his mistress ― who was also his patient ― to get an abortion.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
From "alternative facts" we have progressed to "Alternative Crime"

Trump lambasted Cohen on Twitter after his former lawyer pleaded guilty on Tuesday. “Michael Cohen plead guilty to two counts of campaign finance violations that are not a crime,” the president said.