Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If one assumes that the Mango Moron might be right about this one thing, for the first time ever in his life, totally worth it.
to me, that comment says that he basically already knows the end game here. That he's likely going to be impeached. not that the market will crash. He's just using scare tactics.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Of the first 5 sitting reps to endorse Trump during the election, so far Sessions is the only one who's not already in some sort of legal trouble. At least, publicly. And I've said before, Sessions is pretty high on my personal list of people I want to see sitting in a cell by the time this is all over.
i think once sessions is implicated he'll squeal like a pig, especially after seeing what's happening to Manafort. as much of a scumbag as he is, i don't think he'll put his neck that far out for trump.

edit: and i don't think trump would fire sessions, because that would almost guarantee that he'd flip and cooperate with mueller

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
i think once sessions is implicated he'll squeal like a pig, especially after seeing what's happening to Manafort. as much of a scumbag as he is, i don't think he'll put his neck that far out for trump.

edit: and i don't think trump would fire sessions, because that would almost guarantee that he'd flip and cooperate with mueller
Despite my previous post, I'm actually a little conflicted on this. I mean sure, Lil' Keebler is a racist, homophobic, evil douche, but he did recuse really early, has taken some serious heat from Cheeto Ceausescu, and stood up to him. Is it possible that Sessions is just an asshole, who's traitor adjacent, but not actually a traitor? I dunno. Somewhere, 10000 years ago, I said in this thread that I knew we were living in a totally fucked timeline because everyone else in the Trump administration was so vile that Sessions didn't look like a complete asshole anymore.

edit: Found it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Despite my previous post, I'm actually a little conflicted on this. I mean sure, Lil' Keebler is a racist, homophobic, evil douche, but he did recuse really early, has taken some serious heat from Cheeto Ceausescu, and stood up to him. Is it possible that Sessions is just an asshole, who's traitor adjacent, but not actually a traitor? I dunno. Somewhere, 10000 years ago, I said in this thread that I knew we were living in a totally fucked timeline because everyone else in the Trump administration was so vile that Sessions didn't look like a complete asshole anymore.

edit: Found it.
No one is gonna argue he isn't a piece of shit. And he's proven he's not a complete toadie, but if he was aware of the meetings and was present for any of them, he basically stood by and allowed it to happen. That makes him complicit.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
And another top Trumphead flips

A top figure in President Donald Trump's orbit was granted immunity in the investigation into hush money payments made to two women who alleged they had affairs with Trump, a sources familiar with the matter told CNN Friday.

Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, whose entanglements with Trump's finances are extensive, was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/24/politics/allen-weisselberg-immunity-cohen-investigation/index.html

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I would guess that no one in the Trump circle actually likes the guy and they are just there for the quid pro quo influence and profit. As soon as they realize that gravy train ain't stopping at their station anymore they're going to turn on him like a post coitus praying mantis.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
But we need it to come to the right conclusion, the mango at the top needs to get squashed.
Oh, I fully agree, I just think we will be out of popcorn before the long long list of credits finally roll.
This is so "entertaining" that we are all just sitting around scarfing it by the garbage bag full.
M'jus not sure supplies gotta last at this consumption rate. :rofl: