Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That's not the problem. The problem is what they are being replaced with. It's been full on stupid since the 2016 election. The republican party is dying, it's being replaced with the Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho party.
A marked decline in American politics started with the nomination of Palin, and Citizens United.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You can be an asshole and be president, but you can't be an asshole and have a liquor license.

#Winning

The complaint argues that Trump is a “nonstop, habitual and compulsive liar,” that he has “not removed himself from his businesses as promised” after he was elected, that he maintains “conflicts of interest,” that “at least 16 women have alleged that Donald Trump sexually assaulted them,” that he paid $25 million to settle claims of fraud against Trump University, that he made “outright racist statements,” and more.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
in other news, Manafort is said to be in discussions for a plea deal after prior to his second trial, and the retrial for the hung jury charges from the first trial. i wonder if he's realized he's not gonna get a pardon

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
in other news, Manafort is said to be in discussions for a plea deal after prior to his second trial, and the retrial for the hung jury charges from the first trial. i wonder if he's realized he's not gonna get a pardon
I think they all have started to realized that if Donnie gets popped, he can't pardon.

But he will win in 2020, dammit!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
reminds me of the million man march....
Clearly edited by the crocked media.
Holy shit. So much projection.........

A government photographer edited official pictures of Donald Trump's inauguration to make the crowd appear bigger following a personal intervention from the president, according to newly released documents.
<snip>
The records detail a scramble within the National Park Service (NPS) on 21 January 2017 after an early-morning phone call between Trump and the acting NPS director, Michael Reynolds. They also state that Sean Spicer, then White House press secretary, called NPS officials repeatedly that day in pursuit of the more flattering photographs.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
In response to Trump's tweets about Puerto Rico:

The report notes that White House aides increasingly feel that it's pointless to try to prevent Trump from making bombastic Twitter statements, so the new strategy is to simply ignore them and hope the media moves on to the next story. .

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
well shit....he should run for president....passes the clinton sniff test...

Bengaaaaaaaazi!!!

Your material is a little stale, pehaps you can freshen things up ny summoning Willie Horton in the 'Not about race' thread.

Last edited: