Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
hey....better than maybe your daughter asking you why mommy hates you in ten years
I'm sure she'll know why. But It won't be because when she told me about being assaulted at age 13, 20 years into our relationship, the first thing I did was blame her for it.

.....but hey....iwould never go there...seriously....do you know anyone with mentally disbled children and still call people retarded?
Yes, I do. And no, I do not refer to people with actual disabilities as "retarded".

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm sure she'll know why. But It won't be because when she told me about being assaulted at age 13, 20 years into our relationship, the first thing I did was blame her
i did not mean that in the way you have chosen to frame it.....but that is ok.

a observation on a story is placing blame?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I'm having a beer for breakfast. (IPA) and then I may sexually assault myself. Then some foods. and then off to worky...

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
He's not even pretending that he would attempt to be an impartial judge interpreting the constitution, he's a full on partisan hack complete with Faux News conspiracy theories.

Do you guys think he's been told beforehand that they are pulling his nomination? I don't know how else to explain this shitshow of a "defense".

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
He's not even pretending that he would attempt to be an impartial judge interpreting the constitution, he's a full on partisan hack complete with Faux News conspiracy theories.

Do you guys think he's been told beforehand that they are pulling his nomination? I don't know how else to explain this shitshow of a "defense".
Maybe he's drunk?

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
BrettRapey's testimony seems like it comes directly from the whiteboard in the situation room.
Can be summed up thussly...

I'm mean Heyzoos J. WTF, that was like it was written by both of them whilst on a jack and charlie bender.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Sen. Kamala Harris: “I only have a few seconds left and I’ll just ask you a direct question: did you watch Dr. Ford’s testimony?”

Kavanaugh: “I did not, I planned to, but I did not, I was preparing mine.”

So the whole time he was yelling and fake crying, he hadn't even listened to what his accuser had said. Wrong on so many levels.

But I'm sure, that just like how Donnie Two Scoops started behaving in a presidential manner once taking office, that Bart O'Kavanaugh will make a fine Supreme Court Justice once confirmed. Why he'll be the sweet little Cherub that Lindsey wants him to be.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I am curious, after learning he has daughters, what advice would Bret Kavanaugh give them on their first day of college ?

Perhaps this is why he appeared to eek out a tear or two.
"You have to balance the screaming, enough to get him off, but not too much as draw him unwanted attention. Here let me show you..." :tinfoil:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I wonder if the Republicans are aware that women, in this country, have the right to vote.
I think they are aware that 52% of white women voted for trump despite him being a self admitted sexual predator.

Also they NEED to protect Citizens United. If they maintain a majority on the Supreme Court for the next 50 years they can get a lot done without congress.