Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Trump has ordered an FBI investigation.

I'd bet that after a couple days go by and the reality sinks in that Bart O'Kavanaugh is going to be found out for what he really is, that he declines the nomination by the middle of next week.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Trump has ordered an FBI investigation.

I'd bet that after a couple days go by and the reality sinks in that Bart O'Kavanaugh is going to be found out for what he really is, that he declines the nomination by the middle of next week.
I'd put money on this.
"I am withdrawing from the nomination process to spare my family any further scrutiny and tension."

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
A reporter I didn't recognize ask Sarah Sanders if Trump's tax audits are complete yet. She said I have no idea.
This man is a hero.
That question needs to be asked every day until the end of this Administration.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
As if limiting who the FBI can interview and the absurdly short time frame for such, there will only be one paper copy of the report available for all 100 senators to read in a secure room without their staff. And Sen Turkey Neck wants a vote this week. Lindsey Graham was right, this is a sham.

Source

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Collins voted for Kavanaugh. Looks like he's going to be confirmed.

I can't help but wonder, hypothetically of course, if those senators who were in support of Kavanaugh would actually trust him to coach their daughter's basketball team.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ican't help but wonder, hypothetically of course, if those senators who were in support of Kavanaugh would actually trust him to coach their daughter's basketball team.
i vaguely remember malia obama interning for harvey weinstein...when it was no secret he was a rapist.....could be wrong.....

they better lock flake in a closet if they want to keep his vote between now and tomorrow...lest he get trapped in a elevator...

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
"As part of the series "The Fourth Estate," which premiered on Showtime earlier, a film crew was embedded for more than a year to follow Times investigative reporters David Barstow, Russell Buettner and Susanne Craig. The documentary, "The Family Business: Trump and Taxes," will detail the trio's efforts to report on the alleged tax scheme. It will air on Sunday at 8:30 p.m."

Does anyone have showtime?

I hope this is on youtube tomorrow.