Quantcast

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just had a conversation with a trump head. She asked who I was voting for and before I could answer she went off on how she wanted someone who would protect her from the Mexican cartel's. I said I would be more concerned about the white guys shooting up schools and churches, mailing pipe bombs to people of differing views than folks who speak Spanish. Then I bit my tongue and walked off. ( I was in my EMT uniform and on duty at the facility, not appropriate to really get into it with the paying customers of my employer)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Will say I do like a real Globalist deli, and I bet @jdcamb can name more than a few good ones throughout the NE.
Top 5 for you...
#1) D&G Norwood MA (Chicken Salad or Liverwurst and Muenster anything you get there will be the best you ever had.)
#2) Zaftigs Brookline MA (The Zaftig Club)
#3) Vitos New Haven CT (The Combo or chicken parm if they have it.)
#4) Liebmans The Bronx NYC (Fucking Pastrami! Best anywhere.. on Grossingers Seeded Rye)
#5) Schwartz's Montreal QC (Smoked Meat!)

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This one is kind of messing with me. I grew up about 30 minutes from tree of life. I used to pass it regularly when in the city. For anyone unaware, Pittsburgh is still racist as shit. While that describes our country as a whole, Pgh is surprisingly bad for a "modern" city that's as diverse as it is. I have vivid memories of some of my first punk shows watching racist skinheads getting their asses kicked (badly I might add) for goose stepping around screaming anti semetic garbage. I remember the last lone skinhead that would still go to shows (but was too much of a pussy to start shit), a shitbag named Isaac skipworth. He went by the name "sword of hate" but we all called him Skippy. He eventually got busted for spray painting a swastika on another Jewish center in Pittsburgh.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This one is kind of messing with me. I grew up about 30 minutes from tree of life. I used to pass it regularly when in the city. For anyone unaware, Pittsburgh is still racist as shit. While that describes our country as a whole, Pgh is surprisingly bad for a "modern" city that's as diverse as it is. I have vivid memories of some of my first punk shows watching racist skinheads getting their asses kicked (badly I might add) for goose stepping around screaming anti semetic garbage. I remember the last lone skinhead that would still go to shows (but was too much of a pussy to start shit), a shitbag named Isaac skipworth. He went by the name "sword of hate" but we all called him Skippy. He eventually got busted for spray painting a swastika on another Jewish center in Pittsburgh.
Northwest Pennsyltucky.

Good friend of mine grew up in pitt and went to Tree of Life.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Another.

Unrelated, I'm sure.
There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news. The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly. That will do much to put out the flame...

....of Anger and Outrage and we will then be able to bring all sides together in Peace and Harmony. Fake News Must End!

This will only get worse.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The question I have is, should this kid have succeeded in getting a few women on board to tell this story, how would he have paid them? Paying off total credit card balances? $20,000 payments? Where was the cash coming from?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The question I have is, should this kid have succeeded in getting a few women on board to tell this story, how would he have paid them? Paying off total credit card balances? $20,000 payments? Where was the cash coming from?
Ready for a jaunt down tinfoil lane? Here you go.

Honestly, this Wohl kidis such a sniveling douche, I'm going to go with either, a: He didn't actually even have any money in the first place, or b: he'd have gotten from his folks, who are equally douchey.