Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ha, Herr Trump asked Pence's Chief of Staff to be his Chief of staff and the guy said thanks but no thanks, I'm quitting Pence's staff too.....
does not want to be subpeonaed by mueller to find out he has a unpaid jaywalking ticket or something...

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Ha, Herr Trump asked Pence's Chief of Staff to be his Chief of staff and the guy said thanks but no thanks, I'm quitting Pence's staff too.....
"Not just no, but Fuck No!"

does not want to be subpeonaed by mueller to find out he has a unpaid jaywalking ticket or something...
Or, you know, might be an accessory to a felony...pretty much same-same.
Hes only 36. The rest of his life in jail is a long damn time.

Edit: "Local Man Decides Not to Voluntarily Step In Front of Train"

:rofl:

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
a White House reporter for the Los Angeles Times—said that concrete evidence of wrongdoing by Trump could make continued Republican support for the president untenable.
I call bullshit. The RNC is compromised and the "base" still loves him. The GOP leadership has hitched their wagon to trump and they are now all in. I'll start to believe it the day some Republican who isn't "retiring to spend time with family" finds the courage to call out Trump.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I call bullshit. The RNC is compromised and the "base" still loves him. The GOP leadership has hitched their wagon to trump and they are now all in. I'll start to believe it the day some Republican who isn't "retiring to spend time with family" finds the courage to call out Trump.
Ol' Turtleneck is fully onboard, until that changes I don't see a revolt.