Quantcast

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
hell no I will not commit hari kari for the cheeto, is my take on Barr's comments

President Donald Trump was startled Tuesday as he watched television coverage of his nominee for attorney general describing a warm relationship with the special counsel Robert Mueller in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, according to three people familiar with the matter.

During the first day of his confirmation hearing, William Barr described telling the President the first time he met him in June 2017 that he was friends with Mueller, referring to him on a first name basis.
"I told him how well I knew Bob Mueller and that the Barrs and Muellers were good friends and would be good friends when this was all over," Barr said. "Bob is a straight-shooter and should be dealt with as such."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/donald-trump-william-barr-robert-mueller/index.html

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
We know Cohen taped everything, but I would be shocked if the Trump legal team had a copy.
Unless they were allowed a carefully selected copy as a bait move to get Trumps team to make a mistake or to make Trump flip out?

Long shot I know.
:tinfoil: time!

They (Trump team) don't have the tapes, but they know they exist. Giuliani is just lubing the truth. That way, in a week or two when it emerges that there are actually tapes containing all sorts of damaging stuff, Giuliani just does the Sunday TV circuit saying that everyone already knew about it, it's not a big deal, and it proves nothing because everyone does it and NO COLLUSION!!!!!!! Or something.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I've posted this before, but.....
Follow the money.
To add; I stole this synopsis from Reddit, but think I've posted a goodly portion of it here throughout. Do not doubt, the GOP is wholesale compromised by the Russians. The RNC was most likely hacked just as the DNC, but we've never seen any of it. That doesn't mean it's not being used:

McConnell, Kasich, Rubio, McCain, Graham, Scott Walker all got money from one single Russian.

More info here

Michael Cohen was the Deputy Finance Chairman of the RNC

A confirmed Russian spy was moving money through the NRA to politicians - full affidavit for the details on Butina

All Republicans in the senate, a large amount of Republicans in the house and a 4 Dems in the house took money from the NRA

The NRA and the Trump campaign were illegally coordinating ad buys.

NRA May Have Illegally Coordinated With GOP Senate Campaigns

There is much much more, but it's everywhere.

The thing is, with all this information out there. All that the Russians needed to get by hacking the GOP was that they knew that the money was coming from Russia (illegally) to the NRA and they have everyone on the hook for knowingly taking that money. What are your odds that the people who can't figure out how to format a PDF were talking about it in emails or other tech?

EXAMPLE:

Graham before December 2016

[Trump] He is a jackass... and he shouldn't be Commander in Chief

Graham after December 2016

I am like the happiest dude in America right now,” a beaming Graham said on “Fox & Friends.” “We have got a president and a national security team that I’ve been dreaming of for eight years.

What happened between? - Graham: Russians hacked my campaign email account

And somewhere in there he took Russian money.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Now that it is official that they are looking into the NRA, I think we will see a dark money trail that went into a lot of GOP pockets. I am 100% certain that Ryan ducked hoping to avoid charges.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Now that it is official that they are looking into the NRA, I think we will see a dark money trail that went into a lot of GOP pockets. I am 100% certain that Ryan ducked hoping to avoid charges.
They start finding dirt that deep and Republicans will surely shut down the investigation, then investigate the investigation as a leftist conspiracy. Mccarthyism V2

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
A YouGov poll at the end of 2017 found that 31 percent of Americans believed Republicans had successfully repealed the Affordable Care Act. More recent polling from the Kaiser Family Foundation finds that 17 percent of Americans believe the law has been repealed and 14 percent aren’t sure if it’s still standing. With that many Americans believing Obamacare doesn’t exist, it makes sense that you’re seeing lower sign-ups.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Lets take bets on where Trump will, now that Pelosi has reiterated go pound sand to a State of the Union Speech in the House. he will probably go appeal to his supporters at a rally and give and hard hitting line of racist bullshit

but he will; probably do it at one of his hotels meeting rooms and bill the taxpayers for it

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Lets take bets on where Trump will, now that Pelosi has reiterated go pound sand to a State of the Union Speech in the House. he will probably go appeal to his supporters at a rally and give and hard hitting line of racist bullshit

but he will; probably do it at one of his hotels meeting rooms and bill the taxpayers for it
Some asshole lawmaker in NC has invied Donnie Two Scoops to jerk himself, er speak

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article224775275.html

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
How many Fox conservative heads will explode if Roger Stone goes to prison because of Hillary's emails?