Quantcast

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
From your link:
Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg told the BBC: "All (European) allies agree with the United States because Russia has violated the treaty for several years. They are deploying more and more of the new nuclear capable missiles in Europe."

So what purpose does remaining in the nuke treaty serve, beyond making sheeple feel safe at night?
Hopefully the arms race will bankrupt them again.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You fucking brainless cockbags*.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47101429?ocid=socialflow_twitter

*not as a personal insult but more as an insult to the collective USA as represented by your government.
From your link:
Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg told the BBC: "All (European) allies agree with the United States because Russia has violated the treaty for several years. They are deploying more and more of the new nuclear capable missiles in Europe."
:stupid:

While it's certainly reasonable to question anything the Trump Administration does, especially in regards to Daddy Putin, the Obama Administration started calling Russia out on this issue as far back as 2014.

The problem is that Russia has clearly violated that agreement in recent years. In 2014, the Obama administration blamed the Kremlin for testing a ground-based cruise missile in direct violation of the accord. (Russia says the US has violated the agreement too, a charge the US denies.) NATO, the US-led military alliance formed to thwart the Soviet threat, said last December that Russia violated the treaty’s terms.
Now, if only there was some way to build consensus among our allies and impose some sort of crippling sanctions.........

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
$2.7 million to a company that produced a Broadway-style rendition of Frank Sinatra’s “New York, New York” using Las Vegas showgirls flown in by Drumpf pal Steve Wynn for a private event.
Former RNC finance chair (and serial sexual assaulter)

former personal attorney Michael Cohen has been extensively interviewed by prosecutors in the Southern District office
Former RNC Deputy finance chair.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
From the comments - Thought this pretty much nailed it. Though the 1 mil may actually be 2-3 depending upon where your momma evicted you.

<Quote>

How To Vote Your Interest:

Total all of your loans and credit cards balances. This is X.

Now total your bank balances, retirement accounts, and how much equity you have in your home. This is Y.

If X is greater than Y, vote Democrat.
If Y is greater than X by less than 1 million, vote Democrat.
If Y is greater than X by more than 1 million, vote Republican.

That’s it. It’s not hard.

The odds are pretty good that any given American is not only not rich, but probably poor or close to it. There's no valid financial reason for the vast majority of Republican voters to vote Republican.

<Endquote>

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
From the comments - Thought this pretty much nailed it. Though the 1 mil may actually be 2-3 depending upon where your momma evicted you.

<Quote>

How To Vote Your Interest:

Total all of your loans and credit cards balances. This is X.

Now total your bank balances, retirement accounts, and how much equity you have in your home. This is Y.

If X is greater than Y, vote Democrat.
If Y is greater than X by less than 1 million, vote Democrat.
If Y is greater than X by more than 1 million, vote Republican.

That’s it. It’s not hard.

The odds are pretty good that any given American is not only not rich, but probably poor or close to it. There's no valid financial reason for the vast majority of Republican voters to vote Republican.

<Endquote>
I dunno - I'm on the "vote Republican" side in that equation, and I'll be GODDAMMED if I'll vote for a party as fucked up as that.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I dunno - I'm on the "vote Republican" side in that equation, and I'll be GODDAMMED if I'll vote for a party as fucked up as that.
A deplorable and doesn't even know it! :rofl:

Seriously though - Whilst the numbers may be off - again depending upon your geographic location, but the concept seems sound, albeit a bit simplistic, but we are appealing to republican voters after all...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That's a great illustration of how the population that tuned in and took that survey is not representative of the voting populace as a whole. Particularly true of the independents, who I gather are those split to the right side of that nebulous term.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
That's a great illustration of how the population that tuned in and took that survey is not representative of the voting populace as a whole. Particularly true of the independents, who I gather are those split to the right side of that nebulous term.
Like all polls.
Independents will be interesting in 2020.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Or "the soft bigotry of low expectations".

"Trump kept on his pants and didn't throw feces! What a great speech! Bigly Presidential!"

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Shocking.
Hard to believe that the press and randos on twitter with zero access to the actual facts could be wrong.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I had a client the other day tell me that she found Obama arrogant and condescending while 45 was real and honest. I snorted and told her I dont talk politics at work...but she seemed to think I agreed with her, me being a white, middle aged male and all.

Sigh...she is kinda hot and I need the business...