Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/self-proclaimed-white-nationalist-planned-mass-terror-attack-government-says-i-am-dreaming-of-a-way-to-kill-almost-every-last-person-on-earth/2019/02/20/61daf6b8-3544-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.e93b48ab08af

>>>>>

Hasson’s commitment to destruction appeared heightened in recent weeks, according to prosecutors. He created a list of “traitors” and targets on Jan. 19 in an Excel spreadsheet on his work computer, they said, which was created two days after he conducted a series of Internet inquiries:

8:54 a.m.: “what if trump illegally impeached”

8:57 a.m.: “best place in dc to see congress people”

8:58 a.m.: “where in dc to congress live”

10:39 a.m.: “civil war if trump impeached”

11:26 a.m.: “social democrats usa”

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Well sure, but somewhere in chicago a Black Actor ive never heard of before filed a false police report, so good people on both sides, amiright?
Holy fuck, this is the news of the month on Fox News, I'm watching right now.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Well sure, but somewhere in chicago a Black Actor ive never heard of before filed a false police report, so good people on both sides, amiright?
Don't worry. It looks like they're gonna throw the book at him. He'll probably get a lot more time than crooked cops covering for a murderous cop.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-laquan-mcdonald-shooting-police-coverup-20190117-story.html

Cook County judge acquitted three officers Thursday of charges alleging they conspired to justify the shooting by falsifying reports and claiming the teen was the aggressor
Plus this whole thing proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that racism is fake.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Good people on both sides, right?

But I can definitly see how thats the same thing as driving a car into a group of anti-fascist protesters, killing one and permenantly injuring others. Or maybe that death doesnt count either?
Both acts were intentionally baiting racial conflict.

Look how nearly the entire 2020 ticket tripped over themselves to be more outraged and blame the trump/right with zero evidence other than their need for it to be real.
Good people, the best.

The black judge and COP both eviscerated Jussie for the gravity of his actions. Compromised right? Much ado about nothing.

If we’re being pedantic, does the white woman killed in Charlottesville even qualify as a hate crime?

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Both acts were intentionally baiting racial conflict.
One is a self inflicted act of pseudo-violence perpetuated by a guy for god only knows what reason, who is stupid enough to think that he needed to fabricate racism in the era of Trump. Obviously, this man is a fucking moron and the justice system will treat him as such.

The other is an act of actual violence perpetuated by a literal Nazi, on American soil, in 2017, that resulted in the death of a literal person, and injuring 28 other people, some permanently. That's not baiting, it's actual conflict.

The fact that you thing those things are equivalent says at least as much about you as the zeitgeist, for sure.

Look how nearly the entire 2020 ticket tripped over themselves to be more outraged and blame the trump/right with zero evidence other than their need for it to be real.

Good people, the best.
"For his part, Trump also released a statement following the Smollett accusation; "That, I can tell you, is horrible," he said on January 31. "I've seen it last night. I think that's horrible. It doesn't get worse, as far as I'm concerned."

Weird, even Donald Trump perceives time as linear. Funny how you seem less concerned about that one in your desperate search for equivalency.

The black judge and COP both eviscerated Jussie for the gravity of his actions. Compromised right? Much ado about nothing.
What on earth are you on about? You seem very concerned that the Judge and the Superintendent of CPD happen to be black. What is this relevant too? What does this have to do with what ever crime may have happened regardless of who or what was perpetuated here? Granted, I don't watch TV, so I've never heard of the show this guy is on, never mind the actor himself until you started posting memes about him all over the place as right wing outrage du jour. Maybe we should let the justice system work itself out here and we can see what happens with Mr. Smollett, since it seems he is till proclaiming his innocence. Call me old fashioned.

If we’re being pedantic, does the white woman killed in Charlottesville even qualify as a hate crime?
Who on earth suggested it wasn't? A murder was committed by a Nazi/white nationalist, at a rally of like minded individuals in defense of a statue commemorating a man who fought a war in defense of slavery, against his own country. Not to be pedantic, but that's pretty "hate-y".

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Nothing "new" in there, so we'll have to see if it does anything.
Certainly not, if you've been paying attention. Though, having it out in public, on the record, makes it a lot harder for the rubes GOP base and it's constituents to nothingberder about.

Edit: Though I will say, the stuff about Deutsche Bank could prove quite interesting longer term. Deutsche is quite clearly a borderline/perhaps actual criminal enterprise in itself and is vital to the Trump.org. More ties to Trump and/or Justice Kennedy's son and his surprise retirement ought to be quiet the scandal on it's own.

Last edited: