Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Why is Nunes in the room conspiring with Gym and Ratfucker?

EDIT: And WTF is Castor doing with all of his shit in a trader joes bag? Guy isn't enough of a lawyer to be able to afford a brief case? Like some fresh out of law school public defender? The Lionel Hutz of impeachment law.

the bag lady of lawyers

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Again, hearsay. I listened to bits & pieces of the hearings. He asked to look into Biden, but no quid pro quo. Not one person said they had actual proof, even the whistleblower is going by hearsay. Three of the 4 attorneys yesterday are completely and known to be anti Trump. So yep an unbiased opinion.
you keep coming back to this "hearsay" bullshit. One doesn't need to be caught red-handed to be convicted. There are well established principles in law for standards of proof : preponderance of evidence, clear and convincing evidence, proof beyond a reasonable doubt. (source: https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/different-standards-of-proof-6363)

I'm not a lawyer, but it shouldn't take one to know this. I'm not sure if the constitution lays out which standard of proof should be used for impeachment, but I think that the proceedings at least meet the clear and convincing evidence standard.

It seems like you're being deliberately obtuse. But I can't say I admire your persistence.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Ken Buck just said he can't count above 20. Definitely represents Eastern CO.

Also LOL @ the implication that a guy who gave trump a million dollars is some kind of Democratic capture. :rofl:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
The best people, hire the best people, of course.

Perhaps a more experienced hand could have restrained him. But Allen might be the best he can get at this juncture, theorized the person who used to work for Giuliani, given his volatility and toxicity.

“It’s funny in a sad kind of way,” this person said.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Wow. That seems a tad.........obstructiony.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Remember how just like 3 days ago AG Bill Barr said people who criticize law enforcement shouldn't receive police protection?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Remember how just like 3 days ago AG Bill Barr said people who criticize law enforcement shouldn't receive police protection?

But to be fair he meant non-white and poor people.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
"bUt tHE pOlLs aLl sAId hiLLaRy wOuLD WiN aNd LoOk wHat HaPPeND!"

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
#winning #maga!

#stablegenius