Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Or what?
What a hollow proclamation:
"We will not tolerate foreign interference in our election," the FBI director said Thursday.
Or John McCain will firmly furrow his brow! Lindsay Graham will be deeply disturbed! Mitt Romney will write a strongly worded op-ed for National Review! WHAT ABOUT THAT DOESN'T SEEM SERIOUS TO YOU?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Days before her death, "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."

Even at the end, her final thoughts were selfless. I can only hope our lawmakers have an iota of the courage she displayed.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Days before her death, "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."

Even at the end, her final thoughts were selfless. I can only hope our lawmakers have an iota of the courage she displayed.
Maybe. Just maybe.

Murkowski. Mitt. Need two others... There is still hope, and if not there's either court packing or NZ depending on the final electoral college outcome.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Maybe. Just maybe.

Murkowski. Mitt. One other? There is still hope, and if not there's either court packing or NZ depending on the final electoral college outcome.
McConnell says Trump’s court pick will get Senate vote despite Ginsburg’s dying wish
By Derek Hawkins, Darren Sands and Meryl Kornfield

Took him 2 hrs...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Slight topic change from RGB, but after a... painful discussion with the BIL after dinner tonight, I have confirmed that he is indeed, a boogaloo. 100%, no questions asked. Loaded up with guns, hates all things govt, likes Trump because he's "so counter to the status quo govt", completely disregards every point of law breaking by Trump because "Obama did it too". It was link he was reading off the Russian propaganda cheat sheet.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
what Does your sister think of this?
Pained. She doesn't understand how he got there. But, he dropped out of HS and has leeched off other people his entire life. He's 32 now and a "me first, fuck you" person. Broke and demanding.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Can I claim political asylum in Canada as the UK has Brexit'd, Murica is screwed and I do have a brother up in BC?...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My super religious, judgmental aunt had been abusing opioids for years had a stroke recently. She was given a fentanyl patch. My guess is because the opioids stopped working and she needed something stronger. Hospice says she’s days away from passing away. She’s in her mid 80s and has been an attention whoring hypochondriac who repeatedly takes advantage of family members all the while planning for the after life when she gets to be with Jesus. And when she does die, you can bet there will be pressure to attend the funeral despite the obvious risk due to the pandemic.

Some people are just not close to their extended family and my aunt is just one of the reasons.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Pained. She doesn't understand how he got there. But, he dropped out of HS and has leeched off other people his entire life. He's 32 now and a "me first, fuck you" person. Broke and demanding.
Question the pillars of his identity by juxtaposing it to his beliefs. Be very ambiguous in meaning, yet precise and careful in wording. 3-4 short questions.... and then watch him go into a tailspin.
Do it 3-4 times at different times/places, and you will crumple him inside.

I love to wind up people like that.