Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
To the California GOP and their fraudulent ballot drop boxes a big FUCK YOU

I used the City Hall secure ballot drop on Saturday and go this text to my phone today

This is a message from Alameda County Registrar of Voters. Your ballot for the 2020 General Election was received and will be counted. Thank you for voting!

Questions? Call (510) 272-6973 or email ballot.trax@acgov.org.
they really are pulling out all the stops this year, aren't they

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
How is deploying fraudulent drop boxes not seriously punishable by law or even disqualification? Absolutely incredible. Just imagine hearing about this happening in another country. Same with this census stuff, just utterly self-destructive.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
CA Question - Thoughts on the dialysis proposition?
I would say no. Every Dialysis center already has an RN on premises all day, and for the most part they are way more skilled at patient care than any doctor. Besides if anything goes wrong they call 911 for paramedics to Transport to a hospital. A doc with a stethoscope isn't going to be able to do anything more in the clinic either.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I heard there were more than 34 people in Herr Twitler's circle that tested positive for Covid yet they don't seem to be getting really sick. Starting to think this might just be an elaborate ruse to further downplay the pandemic.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
How is deploying fraudulent drop boxes not seriously punishable by law or even disqualification? Absolutely incredible. Just imagine hearing about this happening in another country. Same with this census stuff, just utterly self-destructive.
They are refusing to remove the boxes in what I can only assume is a means of just trying to invalidate the elections results.

SEE, VOTER FRAUD!11!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Ha fuck the GOP and their attempt to stop me from voting. Got the text from the county

This is a message from Alameda County Registrar of Voters. Your ballot for the 2020 General Election was received and will be counted. Thank you for voting!

Questions? Call (510) 272-6973 or email ballot.trax@acgov.org.
Report that shit to the FBI.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
They are refusing to remove the boxes in what I can only assume is a means of just trying to invalidate the elections results.

SEE, VOTER FRAUD!11!
It's a fucked up california thing where ballot harvesting is legal. The premise is that a registered party can collect votes, provided they promise to turn them in. Google Daryl Issa and ballot harvesting for an entertaining video.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Report that shit to the FBI.

No you misunderstood the post. The GOP in California put out fake ballot boxes. I used the official city hall secure box. which is at the police station and under video 24 x7. When I signed up for permanent vote by mail I also signed up for BallotTrax which is run by the CA Secretarty of state. Each countnty registrar of Voters is part of that system. That text verified that the County has my ballot, my signature is validated and that my vote will be counted. Its GOP Tamper proof

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
So, now he’s a success?

It is important to note, as Trump didThursday night, that he also has significant assets. Forbes values them at $3.66 billion, enough to make his net worth an estimated $2.5 billion. He is not broke, despite what many critics claim.

The "Brand" is losing value daily on the open market.
If he had to liquidate to cover, do you think he would get anywhere near full value? ( and is that independently appraised value, or what whatever he assigns it?) You can bet you ass he would be squeezed hard.

If it all came down this way, I bet he is a lot closer to broke than it appears.
But then again, how much does he have hidden offshore?

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The "Brand" is losing value daily on the open market.
If he had to liquidate to cover, do you think he would get anywhere near full value? ( and is that independently appraised value, or what whatever he assigns it?) You can bet you ass he would be squeezed hard.

If it all came down this way, I bet he is a lot closer to broke than it appears.
But then again, how much does he have hidden offshore?

I guessing, if it came down t
Owns and can liquidate a shitload of property, right?