Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well, well, well. Yet another big player/former RNC Finance chairman with, somehow, ties to foreign power and/or money.

Also not shockingly, one of only three clients totally legitimate and cool legal counsel and also former RNC finance chairman, Micheal Cohen had that weren't Sean Hannity or Donald Trump.

The RNC needs to be brought up on RICO charges.

Shocked, just shocked I tell you.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Elliott Brody may well have fallen on the sword, so to speak, in accepting responsibility for the Playboy model-oopsie kid. David Dennison and all.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
@stevew all fired up for the big rally down your way tonight? :D
i honestly do not know where the municipal airport is...

i have been here for 15 years....would not know how to get to mount holly if my life depended on it.

i spent yesterday afternoon driving around the nice neighborhoods in charlotte.......pretty fucking swank...biden/harris green zone....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i honestly do not know where the municipal airport is...

i have been here for 15 years....would not know how to get to mount holly if my life depended on it.

i spent yesterday afternoon driving around the nice neighborhoods in charlotte.......pretty fucking swank...biden/harris green zone....
bwahaha. i have to drive through them to get to work/take the kids to school each day...we're down below the southpark area. you should get over to belmont sometime and go give mills, who now owns, south main cycles some shit. he's a good dude with interesting musical taste.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
bwahaha. i have to drive through them to get to work/take the kids to school each day...we're down below the southpark area. you should get over to belmont sometime and go give mills, who now owns, south main cycles some shit. he's a good dude with interesting musical taste.
belmont....i know where that is....south main....noted...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
The big difference, Trump did deals as a business man with no attachment to politics. Biden helped get Hunter a job in energy in which he has no experience in while a VP. Biden said during a talk panel how he had an prosecutor fired or they we're going to get the money. He was fired. Emails on Biden's computer are showing possible kick backs for the "big guy". But the real kicker, Biden claimed earning a little less than in 2016 $400K on his taxes all over a sudden from 2017-2019 he now has over $16M. So as a carrier politician how can his net worth jump that drastically? Hunter to "Big Guy" is my guess.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The big difference, Trump did deals as a business man with no attachment to politics. Biden helped get Hunter a job in energy in which he has no experience in while a VP. Biden said during a talk panel how he had an prosecutor fired or they we're going to get the money. He was fired. Emails on Biden's computer are showing possible kick backs for the "big guy". But the real kicker, Biden claimed earning a little less than in 2016 $400K on his taxes all over a sudden from 2017-2019 he now has over $16M. So as a carrier politician how can his net worth jump that drastically? Hunter to "Big Guy" is my guess.
allow me ...

:tinfoil:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Can they get close enough? Won't the tool shed on one collide with the love-machine gas tank on the other?
If they scissor and tuck the ol’ (literally) sacs backward I think it could work, as long as adequate hip flexor range of motion.
Biden claimed earning a little less than in 2016 $400K on his taxes all over a sudden from 2017-2019 he now has over $16M.
He has published his tax returns and financial disclosures afaik. Go find out.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Biden was VP in 2016 so his earnings being low(er) make sense to me. Once he was a private citizen he had time to pursue work and earn considerably more money. Maybe that's over simplifying but seems logical. At least he released his taxes for scrutiny. The sitting president has some serious issues with taxes, laundering money, and nepotism.

I think the focus on Hunter Biden is a product of Jared Kushner rather than Trump. It seems logical to me that Jared would focus on Hunter as rather than dad.