Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Biden was VP in 2016 so his earnings being low(er) make sense to me.
$235k per year, per current Wiki.
I’d imagine that’s a pay cut for many people taking that position. It also doesn’t account for investment income.

Post VP status probably gets you plenty of speaking engagements, book deals, etc. If this is accurate, I’d imagine VP fees are less, but still not cheap.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Since Brian isn't interested in actually finding out anything, just throwing shit at the wall, I'll do his homework

As recently as November 2009, Joe Biden's net worth was less than $30,000, according to CBS, but life post-vice presidency has been quite lucrative for President Obama's former number two. When Biden released his financial disclosures in July of 2019, they showed that he and his wife Jill had earned more than $15 million in 2017 and 2018.

More specifically, the Bidens reported an adjusted gross income of roughly $11 million in 2017 and $4.6 million in 2018. The bulk of that number comes from a multi-book deal with Flatiron Books valued at $8 million per Publishers Weekly, but the Bidens also earned a sizable income from speaking engagements.

The AP reports that Biden's basic speaking fee was $100,000, but it ranged from $40,000 to $190,000. The New York Times also notes that Biden made additional unpaid speaking engagements during this time which are not listed on the disclosure, citing his campaign.

Additionally, the disclosures reveal that the former VP earned $540,000 as a professor at the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
So mainly book deals, plus a healthy professor's salary and speaking fees. I don't see how Hunter is involved in this.

:confused:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Brian shows up to post THAT shit?

:rofl:

Where is that awesome story about doggie style, jizz-queefs, and uncontrollable laughter? 'Cause that needs to go in this thread. :D

People actually read his drivel? I gave up back when he was telling people to buy hope monos, karpiels and drink Newcastle. If that doesn't tell you enough, I don't know how to help.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
If they scissor and tuck the ol’ (literally) sacs backward I think it could work, as long as adequate hip flexor range of motion.

He has published his tax returns and financial disclosures afaik. Go find out.
22 years worth, as opposed to "Iamunderauditandcantreleasethem"...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Personally, had I received such an inheritance, I would have used it on hookers and blow. And ridiculously expensive mountain bikes.

Hell, I didn't receive such an inheritance and that where all my $$ goes anyway.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just look at that list of beautiful great countries we signed with. So much freedom. I would recommend Trump use that as a list of countries to move to if he loses. Trump supporters too, there is that old colony of Confederates in Brazil that could probably use some new members, or just start your own in Sudan.