Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Jesus.

Hypothetical question? More like someone's murderous fantasy.
That seriously reads like every white douchebag with an arsenal's dream come true. And the exact scenario that drives half their life. See, I like guns, but I'm moral and responsible, hence multidimensional and complex. And posing questions like this to myself is just like the HALO/Call of duty world I grew up in.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
That seriously reads like every white douchebag with an arsenal's dream come true. And the exact scenario that drives half their life. See, I like guns, but I'm moral and responsible, hence multidimensional and complex. And posing questions like this to myself is just like the HALO/Call of duty world I grew up in.
Those dudes should just stick to CoD.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I cannot stand the religious right..."out of this world salaries..." Yeah, and the Lord™ needs you to build that $50 gabillion church and for you to ride in a Lear and a chauffeured limo...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
One of the things that has driven me from social media is the debate over the EC. We are the only country in the world that uses such an apparatus, and it only serves to strip the vote from the common man. It is funny to hear right wingers defend it...they are very bigly for it, they have many excellent reason for it an have heard many people defending it...right up to the point that you turn it against them and ask "What if it was in Hillarys favor?"

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I was referring to environmental research...not space travel.

However, this has a sort of a "Hold my beer and watch this shit y'all...YEEE HHAAAHHH!!!!" to it that should appeal to the make 'murikkka™ grate agin crowd...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I was referring to environmental research...not space travel.

However, this has a sort of a "Hold my beer and watch this shit y'all...YEEE HHAAAHHH!!!!" to it that should appeal to the make 'murikkka™ grate agin crowd...

What's with the thumbs down nonsense? I was talking about nasa, kinda like that article we both in theory are referencing :rofl: