mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well... According to my Dad, a Biden presidency is a Harris presidency because he's senile and won't last 3 months... I'm at a fucking loss. Oh and the market will collapse because potential increases to cap gains everyone will sell everything to avoid paying taxes later at higher rates. I'm at a fucking loss.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Biden presidency is pretty likely a Harris presidency just because of how time works.

As for the cap gains changing and people wildly swinging the market, I think he may be overestimating any policy change academic theories vs real world behavior.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well... According to my Dad, a Biden presidency is a Harris presidency because he's senile and won't last 3 months... I'm at a fucking loss. Oh and the market will collapse because potential increases to cap gains everyone will sell everything to avoid paying taxes later at higher rates. I'm at a fucking loss.
Does he actually know the numbers at which capital gains taxes apply and then don't?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You need to read him excerpts from Trump speeches and ask him "what does this mean?"

We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody. I know it’s very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly — very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured tremendous — if you’re into this — tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint — fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything — right? So they make these things and then they put them up

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Several Bernie bros I know who were Never-Hilary and Never-Biden types are now begging people to vote for Biden finally recognizing that their progressive platform would have zero chance under facism.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Several Bernie bros I know who were Never-Hilary and Never-Biden types are now begging people to vote for Biden finally recognizing that their progressive platform would have zero chance under facism.
Who the fuck exactly, are these people? Seriously. Neither Hillary or Joe even made my top 3 in the primaries, and I recognize and gleefully admit to being far enough left to be credibly confused as a borderline Trotstkyist, but my goodness, never once have I been possessed by the thought that my 4th or 5th or 10th tier choice was some how worse than a practicing fascist. Until real election reform somehow sneaks its way across the border to do a job Americans won't do for themselves, the choice has always been crystal fucking clear.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Who the fuck exactly, are these people? Seriously. Neither Hillary or Joe even made my top 3 in the primaries, and I recognize and gleefully admit to being far enough left to be credibly confused as a borderline Trotstkyist, but my goodness, never once have I been possessed by the thought that my 4th or 5th or 10th tier choice was some how worse than a practicing fascist. Until real election reform somehow sneaks its way across the border to do a job Americans won't do for themselves, the choice has always been crystal fucking clear.

I would say they probably have a lot in common with your average Trump supporter but picked a different team. Both have only lived in the same shitty little town they were born in. We may share similar opinions but came to those conclusions in very different ways, and honestly their logic makes no sense.

There are morons on both sides.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
I would say they probably have a lot in common with your average Trump supporter but picked a different team. Both have only lived in the same shitty little town they were born in. We may share similar opinions but came to those conclusions in very different ways, and honestly their logic makes no sense.

There are morons on both sides.
*Insert lamentation on the death of civics education here*

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I started this. I think I get the point, but I’ll try to finish it later.

A liberal communications guru explains why playing into Trump’s demagoguery on the election or mass protests only helps his cause — and hurts Joe Biden’s chances of winning

The communications guru Anat Shenker-Osorio likes to say that if liberals were writing a story about the mythical giant-slayer David, they’d end up making the story all about Goliath. Democrats and those on the left love to promise their supporters a fight and can’t talk enough about the opposition.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Even while declaring losses, he has managed to enjoy a lavish lifestyle by taking tax deductions on what most people would consider personal expenses, including residences, aircraft and $70,000 in hairstyling for television.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And he looks like a moldy tangerine. 70k to look like that?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Hold on, let me get out of the way of everyone running over to the Biden camp. I don't want to get trampled in the stampede.

I'm about certain that his numbers wouldn't move down if there was a video of him getting blown by a black trans prostitute while he jamed a hanger into a lily-white Karen in her third term with his left hand and signed his fraudulent taxes with his right, as he shit on a bible wrapped in the constitution.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm about certain that his numbers wouldn't move down if there was a video of him getting blown by a black trans prostitute while he jamed a hanger into a lily-white Karen in her third term with his left hand and signed his fraudulent taxes with his right, as he shit on a bible wrapped in the constitution.
And you would be correct.

Trump is not a candidate, trump-ISM is a lifestyle.

One where cruelty is encouraged
Institutional lying is a roadmap to success
Unwillingness to learn is pardoned, and outright promoted
And fuck the libs. No really......fuck em. At any cost, fuck'em.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Hold on, let me get out of the way of everyone running over to the Biden camp. I don't want to get trampled in the stampede.

"HeS SmaRT fOr Not PAyiNg TaXeS!"